WMU

Media Links:

Twitter = https://twitter.com/IMarion_Stewart

Hudl = I’Marion Stewart on Hudl

Maxpreps = I’Marion Stewart's High School Timeline

Highlights:

Jiggafini19Deux

Reaction score
Bolingbrook....baller after baller coming out of that program. This is the kind of kid who goes to Iowa, which makes me want to puke.

The Northwestern offer listed has me curious. If he can get in there, he's good anywhere and shouldn't be a problem for anyone else.

BobbyMac

O'Skool
Staff member
Reaction score
Bolingbrook....baller after baller coming out of that program. This is the kind of kid who goes to Iowa, which makes me want to puke.

The Northwestern offer listed has me curious. If he can get in there, he's good anywhere and shouldn't be a problem for anyone else.

It's more than just that program, bunch of the Naperville guys are from the Brook too... so was Nazareth's Tyler Morris

Jiggafini19Deux

Reaction score
It's more than just that program, bunch of the Naperville guys are from the Brook too... so was Nazareth's Tyler Morris
I believe the northern part of Bolingbrook might feed into Naperville schools. Central is still pretty solid, but not what they were when Joe Bunge was there in the 80s and 90s.

If you live in Bolingbrook's boundaries and choose to play ball elsewhere, to each their own.

NDLS_USMC

Reaction score
I believe the northern part of Bolingbrook might feed into Naperville schools. Central is still pretty solid, but not what they were when Joe Bunge was there in the 80s and 90s.

If you live in Bolingbrook's boundaries and choose to play ball elsewhere, to each their own.
Phil Acton started it all. Bolingbrook was shiiiiiiit athletics before him. Source: lived there 1975-1983.