'24 IL DL Justin Scott (Offer)

Irishdrunk

Smartest Guy in the Room
Reaction score
Not accepting a commitment from a top recruit because they may decommit? I look forward to 2025 cycle when it's "Yeah why take the incoming freshman when they'll just transfer".

Don't overthink it, it's actually good that good players say they intend to enroll at ND.

LOL....what's the alternative? "Let's continue this conversation on December 20th...."

I mean FFS yes you have to play the game! Until the NCAA gets some testicular fortitude this shit show will continue and all programs have to pander to these 17-year olds' daily whim.

TorontoGold

Mr. Dumb Moron
Reaction score
LOL....what's the alternative? "Let's continue this conversation on December 20th...."

I mean FFS yes you have to play the game! Until the NCAA gets some testicular fortitude this shit show will continue and all programs have to pander to these 17-year olds' daily whim.
I'm really starting to wonder if opiods are more popular than I thought. Not just an IE thing, but the blanket "recruiting sux, I don't care, wake me up on NSD" is taking years off my life.

#WeMissDale #FreeDale #DaleManEra?

stlnd01

Was away. Now returned.
Reaction score
I'm really starting to wonder if opiods are more popular than I thought. Not just an IE thing, but the blanket "recruiting sux, I don't care, wake me up on NSD" is taking years off my life.

It doesn't leave much to talk about in the offseason anyway. Leading to some of this weekend's weirdness.

notredomer23

Staph Member
Reaction score

#PayDaleyRees

pumpdog20

Reaction score
Does it feel like ND is getting pushy for a commitment? Feels like even if he did, I should still stay out of the thread until December lol.

Luckylucci

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
And, it's only January. Insert popcorn GIF.

It would seem illogical that this recruitment calms down over the next several months but who knows.

IrishLax

Something Witty
Staff member
Reaction score
we-suck-again-oh-no.gif

irish4ever

Reaction score
From what I heard once he commits is going to shut it down.. from insiders and interviews
Damn, I hope so ,irregardless whether it's ND or not!! It gets tiring when 8-10 months later they decommit. If not ready to solidify the deal, then don't do it!!!

BabyIrish

Marble Mouth
Reaction score
Some good quotes from Loy:
He wants to slow down and take his visits and make the right choice. Once he commits he wants to shut it down completely and recruit hard for the school.

Hopefully it’s us!

ColinKSU

I'm Colin NOT from Kansas
Reaction score
Rather he do it now than December 2023.

Meanwhile, recruit the DL like he’s going to Georgia because Notre Dame can’t have nice things and they can’t miss at the position.

CHIDomer9

Reaction score
But Shaun and Malik have been telling us all along that it’s been done?!?! Lol
I’m gonna drop a crazy idea here. So you folks with weak systems might hold onto your nuts for a second when you read this.

I don’t think Shaun Davis talks to recruits.

I think Malik Zaire makes shit up from whole cloth on every podcast to get a rise out of Shaun.

Crazy right?