'24 IL DL Justin Scott (Miami [FL] Verbal)

StPaul_Irish

Resident Smart Ass
Reaction score
LOL.

No, I'm talking about an app that translates recruits' words to what they're actually saying.

As my tag line says "resident smart ass". But On3 has their stupid NIL value thing. How they come up with that no clue, prob the same way my wife comes up with our budget. Smoke and mirrors?

dublinirish

Everestt Gholstonson
Reaction score
Words in recruiting mean little, you gotta follow the actions. When a recruit says academics are important and then lines up a visit to Texas A+M then you knows its BS

StPaul_Irish

Resident Smart Ass
Reaction score

Carr out recruiting again too let’s go

Is it just me, or does he kinda look like the 1 big girl in every friend group "feeling cute" in this pic? Maybe it's just me. Ill see myself out

irishnd31

Biggest Idiot On This Site
Reaction score
That’s copyright. You will be hearing from my lawyer.
OIP.J5AoDwUld77ExOPB-gJmogAAAA

Irishdrunk

Not Banned Yet
Reaction score
Would Justin Scott be Freeman’s top commitment if he lands and stays or do we clearly put QBs Hartman and Carr above…

Ricochet

Reaction score
Would Justin Scott be Freeman’s top commitment if he lands and stays or do we clearly put QBs Hartman and Carr above…
Justin Scott is a 5 star prospect but a middle of the road 4 star player at this time, he's not a plug and play prospect. He's a NFL talent for sure because of the tools, but his play while quite good hasn't come anywhere close to his talent. So NO he IMO wouldn't be Freeman's top recruit. Don't get me wrong I want him at ND but he's not the immediate impact recruit IMO like Keeley would've been however that said the upside is the same it's just that Keeley is ready from the get go and most likely has greater margin of error but if upside is reached for both they could make the Top 5 talents in the draft.

notredomer23

Staph Member
Reaction score

What is your Starbucks go-to order?

“Whatever Justin Scott wants to make me. Did you know he works there? It’s awesome. He’s a barista at Starbucks. It’s hilarious.”