'23 WA RB Jayden Limar (Notre Dame Verbal)

Dale

Reaction score
another-one-300x300.jpg

IrishLion

I am Beyonce, always.
Staff member
Reaction score
His quotes on his finalists don't necessarily mean anything, as it's just one or two lines on what he like's about each... but he did speak most glowingly about his visits and relationships with Oregon.

Doesn't necessarily mean anything! Just my observation.

Luckylucci

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Love has got that ridiculous speed but I'm a huge fan of Limar's all around game. Made the Kyren Williams comp early on. So, the only reasonable solution to this is...

Take both.

IrishLion

I am Beyonce, always.
Staff member
Reaction score
Aaaaaand a west coast guy with a pretty good historical accuracy on crystal ball forecasts has put one in for ND with an "8" confidence.

We rollin'

NDty9

Reaction score
Any word on if Love would still be a take? obv im looking into the future a bit here , assuming Limar commits , but just curious .

Rogue219

Reaction score
This all boils down to QB and WR at this juncture. That's where championships are won. Never a worry with RB, OL and TE.

The pieces are being put in place offensively. Moore and the other WR have to see the support they'll have around them.

Veritate Duce Progredi

A man gotta have a code
Reaction score
Any word on if Love would still be a take? obv im looking into the future a bit here , assuming Limar commits , but just curious .
I thought I heard or read someone say the staff would take Love with Limar and Irvin Jr. I don't know if this is substantiated and maybe it was a dream but it seemed prudent to your question.

NDty9

Reaction score
I thought I heard or read someone say the staff would take Love with Limar and Irvin Jr. I don't know if this is substantiated and maybe it was a dream but it seemed prudent to your question.
ok ok, thank you sir ... time will tell i guess

Rockin’Irish

Hearing Impaired
Reaction score
Two of the Washington 247 guys put in CB’s for ND yesterday…….a 6 and an 8 so it’s looking like a done deal.

Big23Head

Reaction score
Jeremiyah Love played WR at the last camp he was at to show he can do both. Might see ND take him as an athlete.