'23 WA RB Jayden Limar (Notre Dame Verbal)

Irish Man3

Reaction score
Maybe he’s nervous about Love and his interest in ND and knows it’s first come, first serve?

Dale

Reaction score
I think a top group now aligns with his normal timeline that has always been in the works

GowerND11

Reaction score
How can no one mention that great wrinkle in his HS team's playbook the way they draw up the Rocket Screen?!?!

I have been begging for it to rear it's glorious head now since Fuller left, and the way they run it with him is really well designed! I like his vision and his shiftiness. His speed looks really good in that Jr. film too!

IrishLion

I am Beyonce, always.
Staff member
Reaction score
I'd take him based on the tasteful, alphabetical nature of that graphic alone.

Rogue219

Reaction score
Honestly, I hope they get him verballed and wrap up RB as soon as possible. Lock in on 2024 RB and focus on QB and WR in 2023.

He's a very good back who will be best served running behind a Hiestand OL being coached by McCullough with Rees calling plays. Arrow up all the way around.

Sherm Sticky

The Prophet
Reaction score
How can no one mention that great wrinkle in his HS team's playbook the way they draw up the Rocket Screen?!?!

I have been begging for it to rear it's glorious head now since Fuller left, and the way they run it with him is really well designed! I like his vision and his shiftiness. His speed looks really good in that Jr. film too!
That Rocket Screen should be something the staff puts in place for Chris Tyree.

Dale

Reaction score
Someone posted it on the visitor list but confirmed by a few folks to be visiting 22nd - 24th

Anecdotally, 3 day unofficials are usually a rather good sign

BobbyMac

O'Skool
Staff member
Reaction score
Does the Lemming tweet boast a silent commit?

You know OG Tom, he always promotes ND related news with a fresh interview or a retweet... and with James, pre-recorded a commitment vid for release when he went public on the Mothership.

That was my thinking when I saw this one cuz he had a gazillion prospects to tweet/retweet in South Bend Sunday. Hell, he tweeted AND retweeted Limar's vid.

Veritate Duce Progredi

A man gotta have a code
Reaction score
His JR highlights are really good. He has fantastic contact balance and his hands are impressive. He goes up and clamps down on the ball, he'd be a great APB/RB/WR. Looks like the total hybrid package that is sought after in the NFL.

Luckylucci

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Premium from Loy. Upping his CB confidence from 6 to 7. Going to take a few more visits but this seems like a matter of when not if.

rtrn2glory

Reaction score
I wonder if we'll push for another back with him in the fold, and bring him in as an Athlete with the capability of playing the Avery Davis position at WR?

Veritate Duce Progredi

A man gotta have a code
Reaction score
I wonder if we'll push for another back with him in the fold, and bring him in as an Athlete with the capability of playing the Avery Davis position at WR?
I'm going to say no. We are running 5 deep currently with 4 of the 5 having 3-4 years of eligibility and we're bringing in 2 if Limar jumps in. Even with a transfer out, that's 6 scholarship RBs which is nearly a perfect number.

And after this season, we'll have a much better idea of what we have in terms of durability and skillset. So many young RBs and so many questions.

Estime, Price, Diggs, Tyree, G. Payne - We know Tyree is fast but often injured. Diggs has been a bit up and down. Estime is a bruiser with good feet but needs to get North/South, Price is looking like a a multi-year starter if he can handle the volume and no idea on G. Payne.

Adding 2 more RBs is enough, even if 2-3 of them play RB/WR hybrid roles.

Dale

Reaction score
Premium from Loy. Upping his CB confidence from 6 to 7. Going to take a few more visits but this seems like a matter of when not if.

Also in this was likely to OV June 10th

tenor.gif

Irish#1

Livin' Your Dream!
Reaction score
Never would hear someone say this about Kelly.

The fact that there isn’t a head coach recruiting him harder carries some weight. He has been relentless is communication with Limar and that has been appreciated.

NDty9

Reaction score
June 10th about to be one of the biggest recruiting weekends in …. Recent history !?