'23 TX WR Jaden Greathouse (Offer)

allenm5333

Reaction score
Also consider this: The Westlake QB went to Clemson. Maybe it isn't the Texas lock we think

Me2SouthBend

Reaction score
It is hard to reach the same level of excitement for Greathouse as it is Gallagher. I'm interested to see if the Jaden's tune changes when he gets back home and the post visit high goes away.

With that said, I think Rees and Stuckey have done a fantastic job in identifying receivers not named Carnell Tate. It'll probably give Jaden some piece of mind knowing that Braylon James is in the class, as he's from Texas too.

James-Greathouse-Gallagher. Damn. Lock that shit up.
How many WR’s in this class? Throw Elzy in the mix as well.

notredomer23

Staph Member
Reaction score
A former player posted on 247 about meeting Greathouse’s parents at the alumni networking event.

It will definitely be a tough pull given the proximity, but he noted that they couldn’t figure out why UT’s program was so dysfunctional compared to the brotherhood and family they felt at ND.

ND might win this one regardless how the fall shakes out, but another Texas disappointment would seal the deal for ND IMO.

Dale

Reaction score

Another “close to putting in a CB” from Loy
About same as I posted for Gallagher, to kinda pair the updates, Singer seemed optimistic but not as heavy as Loy, still pointing to battle with Texas

BrownerandFry

Reaction score
Another example : Wasn’t Nana Osofa Mensa from Austin.
Fort Worth, Nolan. Osafo-Mensah actually,.

But Texans, I think, execute people who doubt the Longhorns.

The pregame optimism of the Earl Campbell Team's fans in Dallas would have made a billy goat puke before the Cotton Bowl that ended ND 38 Texas 10.

They were oohing and aahing about the Tyler Rose and "OUTLAND TROPHY WINNER BRAD SHEARER."

Then the game began, and Notre Dame Happened.

And Whatever happened to Brad Shearer after Ernie Hughes got done with him.?

condoms SUCk

Varsity Club Member
Reaction score
So, in regards to UT…they’re kind of a shit show program rn. “Sark is not the answer” was a comment from my UT alum buddy. Him an a few other UT alums are very…VERY worried about their move to the SEC. Last years shit show loss to Kansas has really shook a lot of UT fans confidence in Sark. I know, just anecdotal evidence but Greathouse’s parents comments line up w/ things I’m hearing down here too.

Luckylucci

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Here’s his VIP article on the CB.

rtrn2glory

Reaction score
James, Gallagher, Greathouse, and Elzy would be the best WR class we've had in a decade.

IrishLion

I am Beyonce, always.
Staff member
Reaction score
James, Gallagher, Greathouse, and Elzy would be the best WR class we've had in a decade.
I'm pretty sure Elzy is in the "wait and see how the big board plays out" category right now.

Cincinnati has some momentum in his recruitment, and it might be because ND hasn't given him the "please commit whenever you're ready" vibe.

stlnd01

Was away. Now returned.
Reaction score

Nice FREE piece from Fong. In it says he’s OVing to ND the 17th not 10th.
"Looking at last year’s successes and what the projected seasons are going to look like for these four and trying to consistently build that relationship with the position coach as well as the head coach.”

I would think all of that bodes well for us, relative to the other schools on his list.

Veritate Duce Progredi

A man gotta have a code
Reaction score
Awesome, this will be great tandem from Texas. Now we really need Gallagher to join them at minimum, then we'll have a really dynamic class with a high floor/high ceiling and we can take a chance on a prospect or two.

I'm shocked we're trending so well with all of our top targets. I wouldn't have believed we'd sign 3 top 150 WRs.

notredomer23

Staph Member
Reaction score
The CJ Williams comparison I've seen others make is really spot on. Lower floor than CJ, but much higher ceiling.

Luckylucci

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Big time need/want. Extremely polished WR. While I still want them to take Elzy, Greathouse is the much better version of that body/type of WR.

Rockin’Irish

Hearing Impaired
Reaction score
If he coaches as well as he is appearing to be working on the recruiting trail, we should be in for a real treat over the next few years!

NDty9

Reaction score
Just took at look at his HUDL film, and WOWWW ! This kid is the real deal. Great body control , able to high point the ball, excellent movement for his Size, a willing blocker, and perhaps the most impressive of all for me…… GREAT route running. Is able to sit down in his routes, helping him come out of the double move easily!

Superrrr impressed

rtrn2glory

Reaction score
Just took at look at his HUDL film, and WOWWW ! This kid is the real deal. Great body control , able to high point the ball, excellent movement for his Size, a willing blocker, and perhaps the most impressive of all for me…… GREAT route running. Is able to sit down in his routes, helping him come out of the double move easily!

Superrrr impressed

Same!! For real he could've cut the film at around the 1:00 mark and he'd still be getting big time offers.

Greathouse in the boundary
James to the field
Gallagher in the slot

what a haul that would be.