'23 TX S Peyton Bowen (Notre Dame Verbal)

Justin574

Reaction score
“For me, I have LSU and Alabama gloves, but I hung them up because I’m committed to Notre Dame. I don’t wear those at all. If Peyton wants to wear Oklahoma gloves — if he wants to, then he wants to — but he says he’s committed. I don’t question his loyalty to Notre Dame.”

Gray on himself, Peyton

Good to hear that, still wish Bowen would publicly shut down all the rumors and say his decision is final though. It's recruitments like these, where the player appears to waiver for a long time only to eventually flip near signing day that can really bite you in the ass. Fingers crossed 🤞 that this isn't one of those recruitments.

Dale

Reaction score

Daily update (literally they have one almost every other day) on Bowen. He’s either going to OU or A&M game in Jerry World this weekend.

The interesting thing with how the OU side presents things is they talk how the whole staff, current players, teammates, his girlfriend are trying to convince him to visit OU this weekend.

If he was going to eventually attend OU…..why would he need that much convincing? Whether intentionally or not, that update reads more positive for A&M if I was a bystander than anything.

irishandy

Reaction score

Daily update (literally they have one almost every other day) on Bowen. He’s either going to OU or A&M game in Jerry World this weekend.

The interesting thing with how the OU side presents things is they talk how the whole staff, current players, teammates, his girlfriend are trying to convince him to visit OU this weekend.

If he was going to eventually attend OU…..why would he need that much convincing? Whether intentionally or not, that update reads more positive for A&M if I was a bystander than anything.
If any recruit had to chance to visit Jerry World this weekend, I bet they would visit. Although I think A&M is going to fall apart at some point this year.

stlnd01

Was away. Now returned.
Reaction score
Is he planning to visit Notre Dame at any point this season? Or just go to an OU/A&M game every damn weekend? I realize they're closer and all but...