'23 TX S Peyton Bowen (Notre Dame Verbal)

TheRealLynch51

Reaction score
Not all completely negative here. He's got a visit scheduled for the Clemson game. I'd rather be the last visit in the room if you will for a lit night time crowd against a top 5 opponent. Remind him why he chose ND in the first place and have CMF close.

Luckylucci

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
What needs to be done is recruit more guys as soon as this becomes a problem which for both Keon and Peyton was a long time ago.

IrishFanForever23

Reaction score
Not all completely negative here. He's got a visit scheduled for the Clemson game. I'd rather be the last visit in the room if you will for a lit night time crowd against a top 5 opponent. Remind him why he chose ND in the first place and have CMF close.
What’s interesting is he told the OU reporter he doesn’t have anything planned in terms of going back to visit ND, while Loy is saying he expects him back for Clemson.

TheRealLynch51

Reaction score
What’s interesting is he told the OU reporter he doesn’t have anything planned in terms of going back to visit ND, while Loy is saying he expects him back for Clemson.
Fair point as he's lying to someone. I'm thinking if he makes the visit, he stays Irish. If he doesn't, OU.

NDty9

Reaction score
What needs to be done is recruit more guys as soon as this becomes a problem which for both Keon and Peyton was a long time ago.
That doesn’t solve the issue of losing THE BEST players …. We can’t lose these studs ! Finding a lower tier replacement is cool and all, but does NOT Make up for the loss of a Keeley and eventual Bowen

PAY THE DAMN KIDS

Crazy Balki

Site Assigned Optimist
Reaction score
This.

Losing Keeley or Bowen without an equal replacement simply isn't an option if we want to beat the best.

You need to land I'd say 2-3 Keeley/Bowen level prospects a year, and if that means ND's boosters have to bust out the checkbook to do so, so be it. Coming up empty-handed is not acceptable. I hate having to resort to it, but I hate missing out on the talent we need to win much more.

Time for the Mendoza's of the ND network to come through and make it happen.

ND88

Reaction score
I think there’s more than NIL in this case though, right? He seems to have a lot of close friends at OU.

ThePiombino

The OG "TP"
Reaction score
A recruit telling different parties exactly what they want to hear. Yeah, that's not a red flag...
Fair point as he's lying to someone. I'm thinking if he makes the visit, he stays Irish. If he doesn't, OU.
Have to think, as of today, smart money says he doesn't make it in November.
His GF is going to Oklahoma for soccer.
GF going to OU? lol, yeah this one's over...

NDFAN2008

Reaction score
A recruit telling different parties exactly what they want to hear. Yeah, that's not a red flag...

Have to think, as of today, smart money says he doesn't make it in November.

GF going to OU? lol, yeah this one's over...
Yes she's been committed for a while to their soccer program my only question is if he didn't want ND whats holding him back from decomitting?

HouseofPain

Reaction score
Kinda crazy. I mean, what is the % chance that a high school romance sticks in today's day and age? Got to be low single digits.

stlnd01

Was away. Now returned.
Reaction score
Kinda crazy. I mean, what is the % chance that a high school romance sticks in today's day and age? Got to be low single digits.
Especially for a big-time college football player? His life is about to change in some very large ways. Don't limit yourself that way, Peyton!

Irishdrunk

Smartest Guy in the Room
Reaction score
I think the % of Top 50 players that will look at NIL as a material part of the decision-making process will be at least 3 out of 4 recruits. Only so many CJ Carrs out there.

ND can talk about their network and earnings potential and it will come off as a fart in the wind when ND won't pay money upfront but ATM, Bama, OSU, UGA and LSU will.

PAY THE DAMN PLAYERS is right! We are at a disadvantage once again!!

HouseofPain

Reaction score
I think the % of Top 50 players that will look at NIL as a material part of the decision-making process will be at least 3 out of 4 recruits. Only so many CJ Carrs out there.

ND can talk about their network and earnings potential and it will come off as a fart in the wind when ND won't pay money upfront but ATM, Bama, OSU, UGA and LSU will.

PAY THE DAMN PLAYERS is right! We are at a disadvantage once again!!
Honestly i dont get it. ND has to be one of the wealthiest institutions. Where is the $$$?

ND88

Reaction score
Does he like it at OU more for reasons other than money? Is the only reason he committed to ND because of pressure from his mother? I understand NIL is important for these top athletes, but is it possible he just likes OU more because of relationships he’s built with players on the team? Seems like there are other signs that it might be more than just NIL. The scenario seems different than Keeley.

NDty9

Reaction score
Some people need to realize these are goddamn KIDSSS….. living THEIR LIVES! Whether you disagree with their actions or not, you have neverrrrr had the talent they do, or the option to make these decisions ….. just chilllll

Irish#1

Livin' Your Dream!
Reaction score
Talk about a true piece of honorless garbage. At least have the sack to officially break up before endorsing another.
Keep or lose (most likely) this clown, he is dust to me.
There’s probably somebody out there that feels the same way about you.

ulukinatme

Pyne for QB 2022!
Reaction score
Especially for a big-time college football player? His life is about to change in some very large ways. Don't limit yourself that way, Peyton!

Someone should have Aaron Lynch tell the kid how girlfriends can hurt your draft stock.
Honestly i dont get it. ND has to be one of the wealthiest institutions. Where is the $$$?

Hey, regilding that dome ain't cheap! Just the materials alone in 2005 cost $100,000 and with the way gold has gone up in value almost 5 times that you're looking at close to half a mil in gold. That doesn't account for architects, laborers, scaffolding, guards to keep the students from climbing said scaffolding again. It's supposed to be done every 15-20 years, so we're up for another soon.

I'm kidding, of course. Not about the regilding, but we definitely have the money to do this if we can afford things like shiny gold buildings.