'23 TX S Peyton Bowen (Notre Dame Verbal)

du Lac

Appsolute Victory 34-32
Reaction score
Not sure what everyone’s beef is with Loy? Y’all are getting too hung up on simple shit. It’s no different than Buchners throwing motion. Who the fuck cares as long as he does his job. In Loys defense he’s given what he can find or dig up. Hell, y’all go try to keep up with the Moores with your pay check counting on it. When your wrong your wrong, maybe he shouldn’t post shit until a commitment, but then everyone would bitch about that and some other scape goat would get the job. FFS
Screen Shot 2022-08-05 at 6.41.48 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-08-05 at 6.40.13 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-08-05 at 6.40.13 PM.png
    266.4 KB · Views: 15

INLaw

Reaction score
Not sure what everyone’s beef is with Loy? Y’all are getting too hung up on simple shit. It’s no different than Buchners throwing motion. Who the fuck cares as long as he does his job. In Loys defense he’s given what he can find or dig up. Hell, y’all go try to keep up with the Moores with your pay check counting on it. When your wrong your wrong, maybe he shouldn’t post shit until a commitment, but then everyone would bitch about that and some other scape goat would get the job. FFS
Please stop stalking threads and berating people for speaking and having opinions. It is a message board. It’s where board boys go to piss at each other and tell fish stories. If you don’t “fucking care” then don’t partake my man.

Dale

Reaction score

I’ve defended Loy more than most, maybe anyone but confident and hopeful are two just completely different things. So when you say as long as he does his job it’s his job to know which it is or not say anything at all. It’s his job to not say he’ll know more about Carr reclassifying after the weekend and then just never have another real update ever again on it. And lastly, it’s not his job to defend Dante Moore over provide information to subscribers.

WilliamWallace

Active Member, Yes
Reaction score
I’ve defended Loy more than most, maybe anyone but confident and hopeful are two just completely different things. So when you say as long as he does his job it’s his job to know which it is or not say anything at all. It’s his job to not say he’ll know more about Carr reclassifying after the weekend and then just never have another real update ever again on it. And lastly, it’s not his job to defend Dante Moore over provide information to subscribers.
This is simple stuff, this or that. Perhaps he didn’t mean to say one or the other, idk. I can understand the frustration. But he usually provides good content. I think people are getting too hung up on particulars.

Is it possible he was promised more info on Carr, and just never given it? Absolutely, so let’s crucify him.

In regards to Dante, do you think he was in any different position than the coaching staff? He/They we’re told what they were told. Then Dad has a change of heart. So I guess him not reporting is what the subscribers want? Kinda hard to keep up with teenagers when it may not ultimately be their decision. So I guess Mr. Loy shouldn’t say anything? Then he’d get blasted for a being a bad reporter. It’s apparent it’s a no win situation.

Dale

Reaction score
This is simple stuff, this or that. Perhaps he didn’t mean to say one or the other, idk. I can understand the frustration. But he usually provides good content. I think people are getting too hung up on particulars.

Is it possible he was promised more info on Carr, and just never given it? Absolutely, so let’s crucify him.

In regards to Dante, do you think he was in any different position than the coaching staff? He/They we’re told what they were told. Then Dad has a change of heart. So I guess him not reporting is what the subscribers want? Kinda hard to keep up with teenagers when it may not ultimately be their decision. So I guess Mr. Loy shouldn’t say anything? Then he’d get blasted for a being a bad reporter. It’s apparent it’s a no win situation.

Lol you’re right it’s not worth shots all the time, everything else is just rehashing and none of the above is accurate/the issue in the slightest.

WilliamWallace

Active Member, Yes
Reaction score
Lol you’re right it’s not worth shots all the time, everything else is just rehashing and none of the above is accurate/the issue in the slightest.
Whatever dude, you usually always post good shit so keep on keepin on. Sometimes it’s just starting unnecessary fires. I’m sure everyone is perfect in all aspects of their lives.

calvegas04

Reaction score
When is his decision date? I wouldn't be tossing any CB's towards ND with comments like he is making to the A&M reporter