'23 TX S Peyton Bowen (Notre Dame Verbal)

Dale

Reaction score

OU site thinks a decision comes by Week 1 for Guyer August 25th

This is how I’ve always thought it would end. No way a program of Guyer’s pedigree wants multiple players dealing with recruiting drama between themselves during the season.

ndinoxford

Reaction score

This is how I’ve always thought it would end. No way a program of Guyer’s pedigree wants multiple players dealing with recruiting drama between themselves during the season.
So they give him a date to decide, and he’s going to shut it down completely? Or just wait until after his season? Idk man, this seems like it will go to signing day like Keon.

IrishLion

I am Beyonce, always.
Staff member
Reaction score

Reading between the lines, and taking a "glass half empty" look, it sounds like the holdup could be making mom feel better about a flip to OU, or else this would have been done already.

IrishFanForever23

Reaction score
Reading between the lines, and taking a "glass half empty" look, it sounds like the holdup could be making mom feel better about a flip to OU, or else this would have been done already.
Pretty much how I read it as well. Don’t see him not opening up at this point. Mom will do what her son wants which she should since it’s his decision. Just have to hope he keeps ND in the running, but at this point I see them running 3rd. Hope I’m wrong.

NDpendent

Reaction score
These OU guys are the same ones that said we would have a definitive decision on whether he will flip or not by the end of July

Irishcop

Reaction score
I just don’t understand wanting to go to OU. Texas A&M I get, bags of money, but OU is never going to win anything now that they are joining the SEC. Lincoln Riley knew that.

du Lac

Appsolute Victory 34-32
Reaction score
I just don’t understand wanting to go to OU. Texas A&M I get, bags of money, but OU is never going to win anything now that they are joining the SEC. Lincoln Riley knew that.
Bowen doesn't realize that nor care. He has a lot of friends there and has been lukewarm on ND from the get go.

Irish#1

Livin' Your Dream!
Reaction score
Stay strong mom. Remind him to be a man of his word.

ColinKSU

I'm Colin NOT from Kansas
Reaction score
Kid isn't coming to ND and we just have to hope they have more offers out than just Minich.

du Lac

Appsolute Victory 34-32
Reaction score
Just a thought here, but isn't Jaiden Ausberry a possible safety replacement for Bowen if he wanted to slide into that position? JA seems like a better athlete and more confident kid about where he wants to be (ie. a definite ND kid). I think a lot of people would say he's a better overall prospect than P Bowen.

INLaw

Reaction score
Just a thought here, but isn't Jaiden Ausberry a possible safety replacement for Bowen if he wanted to slide into that position? JA seems like a better athlete and more confident kid about where he wants to be (ie. a definite ND kid). I think a lot of people would say he's a better overall prospect than P Bowen.
Ausberry would be an old school box safety. I thinn the star position in freeman’s Cincinnati defense or a rover. Bowen is a free coverage speedy potential receiver athlete. Them juxtaposed is more the example of the differences between safety positions than comparable replacements

GoIrish41

Paterfamilius
Reaction score

Seems like if that was a possibility we’d be done at safety with both after tomorrow.

benneboy

Reaction score
No. He's a linebacker. And a top 5 one in this class

arahop

Reaction score
Peyton Bowen runs 22 mph on the field as a junior in high school. About 8 players in the NFL have clocked times 22 mph or above the last 2 seasons. We need more "ND kids" than can run like that.

irishnd31

Not just a pretty face
Reaction score
You think Peyton Bowen thinks about us as much as we think about him?
LOL.

I do. I think the only thing keeping him Irish and from decommitting is that he is waiting for Brick to finally find his "ONE".

Then he can rest.

IrishFanForever23

Reaction score
ISD with an update that they spoke with someone who talked with Bowen and they see this ending sometime before his senior season starts. Whoever they spoke with mentioned Bowen bringing up sticking closer to home and that’s where OU and A&M can take over. Apparently he’s still talking with ND and some on the ND side think he sticks in the end.

MacIrish75

Tier 6 Dogshit Poster
Reaction score
ISD with an update that they spoke with someone who talked with Bowen and they see this ending sometime before his senior season starts. Whoever they spoke with mentioned Bowen bringing up sticking closer to home and that’s where OU and A&M can take over. Apparently he’s still talking with ND and some on the ND side think he sticks in the end.
Well hell if distance is a factor, luckily for him the North Texas Mean Green are located right there, conveniently in scenic Denton!

WilliamWallace

Active Member, Yes
Reaction score
Loy was on after Minich’s commitment and in one minute called ND confident then optimistic then hopeful they keep Bowen

😂😂😂
Irish beating OFU in Columbus will send a message. I’ve said it a thousand times, just gotta win, and especially when it matters. It may not be the end determining factor in this recruitment, but it will only help us in the long run.

WilliamWallace

Active Member, Yes
Reaction score
Not sure what everyone’s beef is with Loy? Y’all are getting too hung up on simple shit. It’s no different than Buchners throwing motion. Who the fuck cares as long as he does his job. In Loys defense he’s given what he can find or dig up. Hell, y’all go try to keep up with the Moores with your pay check counting on it. When your wrong your wrong, maybe he shouldn’t post shit until a commitment, but then everyone would bitch about that and some other scape goat would get the job. FFS