'23 TX S Peyton Bowen (Notre Dame Verbal)

IrishFanForever23

Reaction score
What if Driskell/IB staff, talked to the family? Or to the HS coach? Or the other commits who were talking to Peyton yesterday?
It doesn’t have to come from the ND staff.
I think he even said that his two different sources he talked to weren’t from ND?
So, the family will talk to Driskell, but won’t talk to the staff yet as Loy has insinuated. They may stick in the end, but come on man.

Reaper97

Reaction score
I will put this in the Bowen & Keeley threads…
But according to IB, they ND staff have communicated with the recruits after their visits, before the dead period started.

notredomer23

Staph Member
Reaction score
I will put this in the Bowen & Keeley threads…
But according to IB, they ND staff have communicated with the recruits after their visits, before the dead period started.

Maybe I misunderstand the dead period but why would that prevent the ND staff from communicating with them? Appreciate your info Reaper, but seems like a nothing-burger from IB.

Reaper97

Reaction score
Maybe I misunderstand the dead period but why would that prevent the ND staff from communicating with them? Appreciate your info Reaper, but seems like a nothing-burger from IB.
I think it was in response to a question someone asked them about wether or not the staff had talked to the recruits after their visits and before today. (So basically yesterday).

Reaper97

Reaction score
Also, and this isn’t an endorsement of IB, just a public service announcement…Monday is their big recruiting day.
For example, Ryan Roberts just did a Monday Morning Recruiting Q/A where you can ask him any recruiting question on the board.
But for everyone, they do their recruiting show today on YouTube at lunch that is free & afterwards they do a public Q/A.
So all of you can ask them questions & they will answer them regardless if you are a subscriber or not.

Just telling people in case they wanted to ask them a recruiting question. Ryan Roberts is usually on to answer with Bryan.

Dale

Reaction score
A&M side I haven’t seen anything of any depth just mentions they seem to believe the have some momentum to possibly flip.

They did just land a Top 100 safety over the weekend FWIW.

FWIrish4

Reaction score
Pretty good updates considering the board dovetailed into questioning hiring Freeman when the visits were announced last week.

Crazy Balki

Site Assigned Optimist
Reaction score
I guess it's okay that there isn't glowing reviews immediately post-visit, but I'll rest easy when week goes by and there's no smoke.

Once the post-visit high wears off is when things begin to clear up.

FWIrish4

Reaction score
What did it say
I was more being sarcastic that a “meh” update from the other schools is a very positive one to the site because of the reaction of the board to the visits last week. Definitely doesn’t hurt that it was pretty unanimous across the board it’s not slam dunk flips or anything.

Irishcop

Reaction score
I guess it's okay that there isn't glowing reviews immediately post-visit, but I'll rest easy when week goes by and there's no smoke.

Once the post-visit high wears off is when things begin to clear up.
Not sure how the post visit high wears off when he is at OU every other weekend. Just my opinion.

Mavericknyc1980

Reaction score
I was more being sarcastic that a “meh” update from the other schools is a very positive one to the site because of the reaction of the board to the visits last week. Definitely doesn’t hurt that it was pretty unanimous across the board it’s not slam dunk flips or anything.
Thank you

Dale

Reaction score

Loy said he’s not doing interviews so I guess that’s not true haha

Whiskeyjack

Mittens Margaritas Ante Porcos
Staff member
Reaction score
"Coach Fisher was my dad. Please, call me Jimbo."

What a creep.