'23 TX S Peyton Bowen (Notre Dame Verbal)

NDFAN2008

Reaction score
Yeah there's a difference between stopping by and visiting Bama vs going to Bama and doing a photoshoot and posted all about it.

Whiskeyjack

Mittens Margaritas Ante Porcos
Staff member
Reaction score
Lol Loy said Bowen let the staff know and he just stopped there while going on vacation.
oo.gif

Dale

Reaction score

So this Bama update from their On3 actually had some positives to me. First, he said he is visiting Oregon after ND but it is a unofficial. So the OV thing maybe is kicking the can down the road again for Bowen but if he wants his fun for now it’s still gonna be via unofficials.

He said he’d “probably” visit in the fall with a OV but unsure for Bama. Meh. Probably but not sure to a team reporter is basically a non answer IMO.

Lastly, “He reiterated that nothing has changed with his Notre Dame commitment and that next weekend’s official visit will be to “get some closure” on the place he fell in love with.”

Reaper97

Reaction score
Says he might visit A&M or Oregon next weekend & Michigan at the end of the month.

I guess Freeman didn’t have the talk with him or he doesn’t care.

I want Bowen in the class, but I’m kind of getting sick of him.
Says he is going places because of his brother.
Michigan, A&M & Oregon don’t care about your brother right now. They are recruiting you.

He just finished his OV to ND & should be on an all time ND high, & instead he is talking visits next week?

He is the one recruit rubbing me the wrong way.

Mavericknyc1980

Reaction score
Says he might visit A&M or Oregon next weekend & Michigan at the end of the month.

I guess Freeman didn’t have the talk with him or he doesn’t care.

I want Bowen in the class, but I’m kind of getting sick of him.
Says he is going places because of his brother.
Michigan, A&M & Oregon don’t care about your brother right now. They are recruiting you.

He just finished his OV to ND & should be on an all time ND high, & instead he is talking visits next week?

He is the one recruit rubbing me the wrong way.
He is another one if he is not listoning to MF and using some bogus excuse gotta go.

hobbs

Reaction score
FWIW, Bowen is one of the main ND recruiters in this class.

Also here is something Mama Bowen just posted on twitter.

Let the coaches handle things they know the situation(s) far better than fans.

Reaper97

Reaction score
Let the coaches handle things they know the situation(s) far better than fans.
Not a single person is suggesting otherwise.
We all know the coaches are handling the situation.
I’m just saying I am not a fan of the kid talking other visits while leaving his OV to ND as a commit.

Domina Nostra

Reaction score
I won't say where I got this information because its premium content. But these ladies are entrepreneurs who have spun-off a very successful Etsy business selling ND quilts and pajamas through targeted ads on NDNation. They were approaching Peyton's mother regarding a potential NIL deal (5 figures, if you count both sides of the decimal point) in a bid to launch their business internationally. You may not know them now, but you will.

They have no other connections to ND as far as I know.

IrishLion

I am Beyonce, always.
Staff member
Reaction score
Waiting for the Real Housewives of Notre Dame Football Recruiting show to start up.
THAT would be an NIL gold mine.

Millions of women would eat that shit up as long as there is even a hint of drama. Just have the players show up in one scene per episode, completely uninvolved in the drama, just like passing through in the kitchen for a snack, and you could pay them hundreds of thousands from the commercial revenue alone.

MacIrish75

Tier 6 Dogshit Poster
Reaction score

Millions of women would eat that shit up as long as there is even a hint of drama. Just have the players show up in one scene per episode, completely uninvolved in the drama, just like passing through in the kitchen for a snack, and you could pay them hundreds of thousands from the commercial revenue alone.
Full disclosure: Real Housewives is a guilty pleasure of mine and a show that my wife and I have watched together for years. I really was into New Jersey and OC before a lot of the mainstays quit the show.

IrishLion

I am Beyonce, always.
Staff member
Reaction score
Full disclosure: Real Housewives is a guilty pleasure of mine and a show that my wife and I have watched together for years. I really was into New Jersey and OC before a lot of the mainstays quit the show.
I haven't let my wife drag me into it...

I just know that she says there's a new episode on nearly every night, or a reunion show that she needs to tune in for. I asked her how that was possible, and she went on to describe the many different iterations of the show.

They could totally pull off a college-football-moms version of the show that would rake in the dough.

ThePiombino

The OG "TP"
Reaction score

NGL, I'd watch...

Luckylucci

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Per Loy, Visiting A&M for an unofficial on Friday. Apparently staff knows and has no issues with it.

T-Boone

Reaction score
Not worried about this.
ND has sent a loud message that if you officially visit you aren’t committed and we continue to recruit as if you don’t have a spot. Also since we know that Freeman gets traction with a heap of top rated players and you can take multiple players at positions other than QB it only matters with QB that the commit is properly committed.

Dale

Reaction score
Has the same vibes as Moore in that what is the ND staff gonna say besides they are okay with it? Push out a Top 100 safety? If a reclassified CJ Carr is the rumored back up plan to Dante flirtations, Micah Bell to Justyn Rhett, it’d think/hope there is a backup plan (Caleb Downs aside) if it is needed.

du Lac

Appsolute Victory 34-32
Reaction score
Isn’t this kid with the dad that is a huge ND recruiter? Seems weird.

T-Boone

Reaction score
Has the same vibes as Moore in that what is the ND staff gonna say besides they are okay with it? Push out a Top 100 safety? If a reclassified CJ Carr is the rumored back up plan to Dante flirtations, Micah Bell to Justyn Rhett, it’d think/hope there is a backup plan (Caleb Downs aside) if it is needed.
Yeah maybe the only thing Freeman can do with the commits is say if you OV with other schools then you better be good enough that we will hold your spot.
If you are replaceable then don’t visit other schools.