'23 OK CB Micah Tease (Offer)

benneboy

Reaction score
I don't think msu is a major threat for tease, but he is scheduled for an OV next weekend. We did get an update on our board this morning that we have canceled a couple WR officials because we are set at the position and will only take one if we think he's a true difference maker. Apparently Tease fits that bill. He was a surprise to be added to our list a couple weeks and we were told at the time we thought it would be a very difficult pull for us, but it sounds like Tucker will shoot his best shot still.
How can that be the case? We seem to still be in a battle for Flores, Greathouse, and Hanafin with only 1 WR committed.

Veritate Duce Progredi

A man gotta have a code
Reaction score
Alright, I'm going to have to get hip and tune in for an IPC I guess. How do I turn on the twitter space? Is it on my TV? Before or after the channel that has Matlock on it?

Luckylucci

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's hard to complain about this class but not taking/pushing for Tease and Wagoner seem like mistakes.

Dale

Reaction score
If it’s Arkansas, I think we just got beat in the end. Arkansas has been there from the beginning, just visited. Briles offense plus a nice QB commit.

Unfortunate coincidence that Gallagher and Tease both went a similar path.

arrowryan

Reaction score
Probably because the staff wasn’t recruiting him as a WR until the very end. Arkansas recruited him as a receiver from the beginning.

What’s Elzy up to?

Dale

Reaction score
What happened to USC here?

Did they want him at DB too or just decided to back off?

Wanted him at DB.

I know we all liked Tease here but it seems most coaches (ND, OU, USC) viewed him as a better prospect on defense. He wanted offense personally.

Luckylucci

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Probably because the staff wasn’t recruiting him as a WR until the very end. Arkansas recruited him as a receiver from the beginning.

What’s Elzy up to?

That's what Loy said in his update. Also, Loy's commentary post OV was that the staff was on the fence about whether to push for him as a WR. He probably felt that.

NDty9

Reaction score
So Loy and IB both saying it won’t be ND , however ….. Lucky Left Pod is veryyy much hinting that they fully believe Micah and Gray both commit to ND. Stating how close they are, and that two almost slipped up in an interview on the IPC channel together, saying that they would be roommates…..

Last edited:

317Irish

Reaction score
So Loy and ISB both saying it won’t be ND , however ….. Lucky Left Pod is veryyy much hinting that they fully believe Micah and Gray both commit to ND. Stating how close they are, and that two almost slipped up in an interview on the IPC channel together, saying that they would be roommates…..
They prolly got the wrong Micah…

BigHossBU

Reaction score
So Loy and ISB both saying it won’t be ND , however ….. Lucky Left Pod is veryyy much hinting that they fully believe Micah and Gray both commit to ND. Stating how close they are, and that two almost slipped up in an interview on the IPC channel together, saying that they would be roommates…..
I think “Lucky Lefty Pod” is clueless

allenm5333

Reaction score
what is isb?

NDty9

Reaction score
what is isb?
Sorry, I meant IB…. And they didn’t get the wrong Micah, because they talked about how they are commiting on the same day.

But ya, I think I’d have to side with Loy and Smug bitch ass Driskell on this one. I think we’d have heard by now of Tease was going to be Irish.

Reaper97

Reaction score
So Loy and IB both saying it won’t be ND , however ….. Lucky Left Pod is veryyy much hinting that they fully believe Micah and Gray both commit to ND. Stating how close they are, and that two almost slipped up in an interview on the IPC channel together, saying that they would be roommates…..
What I don’t get is Shaun Davis on both Lucky Lefty & IB.
IB is straight up saying Tease isn’t going to ND, & Shaun is part of that, yet Lucky Lefty says the opposite & Shaun is part of that.

OrlaNDomer

Reaction score
What I don’t get is Shaun Davis on both Lucky Lefty & IB.
IB is straight up saying Tease isn’t going to ND, & Shaun is part of that, yet Lucky Lefty says the opposite & Shaun is part of that.
Maybe he asked IB to throw everyone off the scent or just lied to IB to make it a surprise? I have no inside info.