'23 NC OL Sam Pendleton (Notre Dame Verbal)

BobbyMac

O'Skool
Staff member
Reaction score
gnj4etmtozc1n8lhdyuv

RT / OG / OC
Pfafftown, NC
Reagan HS

Measurements:
Height: 6-5
Weight: 295

Rankings:
247 Comp: ... :s::s::s::s: 0.8922 Composite, #22 IOL, #357 OA
247: ................ :s::s::s: 88 Rating, #27 IOL
Rivals: ............ :s::s::s::s: 5.8 Rating, #21 OT, #239 OA
ESPN: .............. NR
On3: ................ :s::s::s: 89 Rating, #31 IOL, #30 OA
On3 Cons: ..... :s::s::s::s: 89.00 Rating, #27 IOL, #348 OA
Offers:
Notre Dame ....... Offered - 3-16-22
Clemson
Michigan
NC State
Penn St
Va Tech

Duke
Florida
UK
SCar
Stanford
Tenn
WV
Coastal C
ECU
Marshall

Media Links:

Twitter = https://twitter.com/SamPendleton7

Instagram = Login • Instagram

Hudl = Sam Pendleton on Hudl

Highlights:

Last edited:

BobbyMac

O'Skool
Staff member
Reaction score
Violent film, Gonna play at 315+

HH's first offer that wasn't a left over Quinn/Rees eval.

Already has a Top 5, let's see if that gets updated.

Irish#1

Livin' Your Dream!
Reaction score
Between the glasses and saying "attend school" before mentioning FB, I'd say this dude is probably smart. I think we'll move into his T5

BobbyMac

O'Skool
Staff member
Reaction score
Down to NC State, Clemson, Michigan, Florida & ND

ND and Florida are the last visits he'll take. He visits UF on the 11th-12th.

After that he'll evaluate things and will make a decision before his Senior season.

Luckylucci

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
In Loy’s preview of this weekends visitors. He stated that the pulse is Clemson holds a huge lead at this point.

I hadn’t gotten much into this recruitment until very recently. This kid is a stud.

317Irish

Reaction score
In Loy’s preview of this weekends visitors. He stated that the pulse is Clemson holds a huge lead at this point.

I hadn’t gotten much into this recruitment until very recently. This kid is a stud.
Really hope we don’t let Clemson get both (along with Sully), but it sounds like it’s a possibility.

Luckylucci

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

“I really love Notre Dame. I feel like they have everything I’m looking for in a college. I really enjoyed it there…It felt like home.”

He also came away super impressed with the possibility of being an engineering major and playing football.

I can’t help but think this will be a case of too little too late with only one visit and Clemson’s, seemingly, huge lead. But, he seems like a great fit.

Irish4life

Reaction score

He also came away super impressed with the possibility of being an engineering major and playing football.

I can’t help but think this will be a case of too little too late with only one visit and Clemson’s, seemingly, huge lead. But, he seems like a great fit.
"It felt like home". Show's over guys, he gone.

BrownerandFry

Reaction score
Thought HH would be able to get who he wants?
Yeah, it seems that we lead only for Jagusah.

It is early, the Fat Lady has not yet sung, but so far, Expectations exceed tangible results.

In the previous "failed regime" we landed Chan, Tanona. Craig, Wagner and Schrauth in the DOWN year after Fisher, Alt and Spindler.

Oh well, realities versus perceptions...

Dale

Reaction score
Yeah, it seems that we lead only for Jagusah.

It is early, the Fat Lady has not yet sung, but so far, Expectations exceed tangible results.

In the previous "failed regime" we landed Chan, Tanona. Craig, Wagner and Schrauth in the DOWN year after Fisher, Alt and Spindler.

Oh well, realities versus perceptions...
Craig was a camp offer in the summer and was always going to commit basically right away, regardless of the OL coach. Wagner was a nice pull but a stunner, speaking of not leading for guys and Schrauth was Rees not Quinn if we’re gonna cite realities as we sit in April.

Luckylucci

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
And, I’ll just add to that, he’s been on the job for 3 months. Let’s give him some time. Part of the profile here is to get NFL’ers involved in these recruitments like with campus visits and such. Well, that might not matter for a guy like Pendleton who will only get on campus once but I’ll be shocked if it doesn’t over the long run.

notredomer23

Staph Member
Reaction score
Would suck to lose on Absher, but getting Pendleton instead wouldn’t be the worst thing. Especially because Michigan thinks they have a real shot.

ab2cmiller

Troublemaker in training
Reaction score

Looking at that pic with HH, you could probably convince someone that Sam is HH’s son.

Dale

Reaction score
Either ND or Clemson is gonna end up getting each others leftover or benefit in some way to the crossover in guys. Just a matter of who’s getting their top target versus who’s taking Plan 1B and what level of drop off that is from the guy you win on versus not. Maybe our boards aren’t even equal, though Freeling is probably the top guy regardless. They have another target besides the 3 we share that publicly called Clemson his leader too.

Dale

Reaction score

“…it will be before his senior season begins. We have taken all of the unofficial visits that we plan to take. He will return to the campus of his choosing for an official visit in the fall.”

Slightly different or more direct than others have quoted Sam on. Shoutout Mom doing an interview

ab2cmiller

Troublemaker in training
Reaction score
Think he's ours. Nothing more than a gut and the vibe of his posts/comments
Didn't take a lot of time to read in depth his comments about his other visits, but all seemed to be "glowing". Not sure if we can take anything away from his comments on the ND visit.