'23 MO RB Jeremiyah Love (Offer)

Dale

Reaction score
This guy seems like relative radio silence across the board after visits. Visited Michigan, A&M and Oregon in recent weeks with ND & Bama upcoming but intel/quotes seem rare

Jiggafini19Deux

Reaction score
Versatility makes him a fun toy to have in the bag. A creative play caller can find different ways to get him the ball in space in multiple formations.

Reaper97

Reaction score
Does anyone know why mom didn’t attend the OV?
I’ve heard on podcast a few times about a recruit showing up with either mom or dad.
They can bring two guests for free, so don’t understand why both parents wouldn’t come or mom not in Love’s case?

Dale

Reaction score
They can bring two guests for free, so don’t understand why both parents wouldn’t come or mom not in Love’s case?
Work, other/younger siblings, separated families, Father’s Day etc

Reaper97

Reaction score
Don’t know if mentioned, but on the Hit & Hustle podcast this week, Jamie U said he doesn’t think Love ends up in ND’s class. He thinks the class probably ends up with just Limar.

arrowryan

Reaction score
Don’t know if mentioned, but on the Hit & Hustle podcast this week, Jamie U said he doesn’t think Love ends up in ND’s class. He thinks the class probably ends up with just Limar.
Not a very good start for DMC

NDMatt91

Reaction score
I think he winds up at ND. We’ve got Christian Gray working on his fellow STL boy.

NDty9

Reaction score
pretty sure we should pump the brakes on the " not a very good start for DMC" talk...... Love hasnt committed anywhere yet, there's still a lot of recruiting left to be done ....

Breatheeeeeeee

Dale

Reaction score
At minimum DMC traded Irvin for Payne and landed Limar. That is status quo to me at worst.

MacIrish75

Tier 6 Dogshit Poster
Reaction score
At minimum DMC traded Irvin for Payne and landed Limar. That is status quo to me at worst.
Okay, so let’s say, hypothetically that this Jamie is wrong and we end up with Love (and I still think we do) and then we get to the fall and get Young back on campus.

How many backs are we looking to take in this class? Does that flex Love into the slot? Does Love project into more of an offensive ATH role even if he ends up signing and Young doesn’t?

Dale

Reaction score
I agree with that. But status quo is what this staff is trying to get away from.

I don’t agree we were trying to “get away” from recent RB performance. It’s not like Taylor was Del. I also don’t think a opinion from Jamie who I don’t have ISD but isn’t one of the main recruiting reporters, more of a film guy is the time to write off DMCs first 5 months as not a good start. Nobody seems to have a great read on Love, ND beat and other teams.

Dale

Reaction score
Okay, so let’s say, hypothetically that this Jamie is wrong and we end up with Love (and I still think we do) and then we get to the fall and get Young back on campus.

How many backs are we looking to take in this class? Does that flex Love into the slot? Does Love project into more of an offensive ATH role even if he ends up signing and Young doesn’t?
IMO I don’t see Love as a WR but that’s my opinion not necessarily the staffs. I think that’s a unlikely bridge you’d cross when you get there, and just say you took 3 RBs.

NDMatt91

Reaction score
IMO I don’t see Love as a WR but that’s my opinion not necessarily the staffs. I think that’s a unlikely bridge you’d cross when you get there, and just say you took 3 RBs.
Exactly. You don't turn down Love and Young.

Young is still a longshot if he commits before his senior season. However, if he takes his recruitment into the fall and returns to ND for a game then we have as good of a chance as anyone of getting him. Considering he has been to Bama and UGA several times, that would indicate that he is genuinely interested in ND. Otherwise, why not just commit to UGA or Bama in the summer?

notredomer23

Staph Member
Reaction score
he's in oregon w/ dante on ov

Richard Young is. Jeremiyah Love is at Alabama this weekend. Which may actually be a good thing, because Missouri was under consideration and they are the perceived biggest competition.

Jiggafini19Deux

Reaction score
pretty sure we should pump the brakes on the " not a very good start for DMC" talk...... Love hasnt committed anywhere yet, there's still a lot of recruiting left to be done ....

Breatheeeeeeee

Whatever. I'm already drawing up a short list of candidates for new RB coach and sending it to Swarbrick. I don't have time for this top ranked recruiting class in late June crap. Where's the sense of urgency?

Veritate Duce Progredi

A man gotta have a code
Reaction score
Loy had a very positive update today.

I’m tired of getting my sub suspended, so I won’t be posting anything from that update. But it was good.
So how good? Paraphrase but like, do it in a way that is directly quoting so I don't have to pay and maybe you'll have to pay without actually getting to use your account. I don't know, just something like that