'23 MO RB Jeremiyah Love (Offer)

NDFAN2008

Reaction score
So in Bryan Driskells article his mom didn't care for the facilities are Notre Dame facilities that behind?

Dale

Reaction score
I think it’s uncommon, but not unprecedented especially since he likely wasn’t able to do much with the staff (Bowden) before the game if he left St. Louis Saturday morning.

Dale

Reaction score
So in Bryan Driskells article his mom didn't care for the facilities are Notre Dame facilities that behind?

“My mom loved it also,” he said. "She didn’t care much for the facilities but she also knows facilities don’t make the athlete. It’s all up to us to work regardless of super lit facilities.”

Dale

Reaction score
He did drop I thought a lot of quotes that I thought were positive in that he was thinking of ND as “we” already it seemed.

AlaskanIrish

. . . a little stitious.
Reaction score
“My mom loved it also,” he said. "She didn’t care much for the facilities but she also knows facilities don’t make the athlete. It’s all up to us to work regardless of super lit facilities.”

Surprised to hear this from a parent, but I haven't been around the facilities in a very long time.

NDdomer2

Local Sports vBookie
Reaction score
For context I'm guessing she's comparing to all the brand new aTm facilities

Free Manera

Reaction score
This has been discussed a lot and I think the consensus is this - the facilities are fine in terms of like technology and equipment. Where it is lacking is space. There isn’t enough room, and it causes minor but not totally insignificant inconveniences to everyone.

The most often mentioned inconvenience is that there is no dedicated training table where players can go eat whenever they want. Meals have to get wheeled in to meeting spaces instead.

In other words the facilities are not set up to make the players lives easiest in terms of convenience and time management. This isn’t about like water slides or PlayStations. It’s about study and eating space, staff offices, and general convenience.

Disclaimer I have never seen the facilities this is just what I have gleaned from various interviews.

irishff1014

Reaction score

This just isn't good to hear.

Sea Turtle

Reaction score
I just love how this interview is on Driskell's platform.
He was the one who said Kelly's "resources" comment were ridiculous lol.

We all know it wasn't the primary factor Kelly left, but to act like it's not an issue is also naïve.
Yeah. Kelly just wanted to stop messing around and to a school where he could really win while he was still young enough.

Jiggafini19Deux

The Pope of Greenwich Village
Reaction score
200-7.gif

notredomer23

Staph Member
Reaction score

Christian Gray on Love:
“Oh my gosh. He’s coming to Notre Dame; I feel it for sure! His parents love it there. He loves it there. His mindset connects with Notre Dame. You want to tell him and show him that, but he has to see it on his own. That’s what happened to me.”