'23 MO RB Jeremiyah Love (Offer)

NDPhilly

Philly Torqued
Reaction score
Say what you want about On3, but they have him as a 4 star, #5 RB in the country.

Veritate Duce Progredi

A man gotta have a code
Reaction score
He's on campus sometime this weekend? I really hope we make a big move with him. I think Jeremiyah could be special. He's got the speed, acceleration and jukes, I really want him paired with Sedrick. Talk about a loaded RB room!

BobbyMac

O'Skool
Staff member
Reaction score
Kid has climbed up a lot of recruiting rankings. Made Jamie's (ISD) Fab 50.

Updated R&R's

Ratings & Rankings -- 3/18/22:
247 Comp: .... 3* ..... #28 RB ..... #460 OA ..... .8778 rating
247: ................. 4* ..... #14 RB ................................ 90
Rivals: ............. 3* ..... #31 RB ................................ 5.6
On3: ................ 3* ..... #5 RB ....... #127 OA ....... 93
On3 Con ........ 4* ..... #24 RB .... #342 OA ....... 89.17
ISD: .................. 4* ..... #3 RB ....... #40 OA ......... 94
ESPN: .............. NR

Dale

Reaction score
Maybe Tyler filled in the blanks for him on the ND side, but thought it was funny, in his Rivals interview he forgot all the Michigan peoples names and knew the ND names. Again seems like we should be feeling good but I don’t think this recruitment is ending anytime soon, just beginning.

Dale

Reaction score
Read Michigan is actually recruiting him for safety, for anyone hoping that door doesn’t close if Limar hops on board. Will be interesting the ND side if they do land Limar.

NDIrish88

Reaction score
Read Michigan is actually recruiting him for safety, for anyone hoping that door doesn’t close if Limar hops on board. Will be interesting the ND side if they do land Limar.
Agreed. Singer also said they would continue to recruit Love but didn't specifically say he was take if Limar committed

Dale

Reaction score

The sound may can confirm what we’d call wind aided haha but still flying

BeauBenken

Shut up, Richard
Staff member
Reaction score

The sound may can confirm what we’d call wind aided haha but still flying

Maybe it's a perspective thing, but it actually looks like that flag is flying towards the camera suggesting the wind would have been blowing against him.

Dale

Reaction score
Maybe it's a perspective thing, but it actually looks like that flag is flying towards the camera suggesting the wind would have been blowing against him.
Maybe, even better haha. I don’t know how much it actually impacts anyways just thought the noise was funny.

Also FWIW Missouri is telling him RB and WR

NDty9

Reaction score
Was just gonna say this .. deff looks to be blowing against him. Kids deff a burner

arrowryan

Reaction score
With Sedrick Irvin looking to be 2023’s Jack Nickel, I decided to turn on Love’s junior tape. I was pleasantly surprised. He’s a really good running back and I think his ranking is a little too low. I’d be pleased with a Love/Limar class followed by Diggs/Estime and Price.

Ricochet

Reaction score
I really don't want ND to miss out on Love, the kid is going to end up a Top 5 RB in the class.
Irvin Jr is a good RB all around but doesn't have one exceptional trait IMO and in the end I do think he's at the bottom of depth chart.

Veritate Duce Progredi

A man gotta have a code
Reaction score
With Sedrick Irvin looking to be 2023’s Jack Nickel, I decided to turn on Love’s junior tape. I was pleasantly surprised. He’s a really good running back and I think his ranking is a little too low. I’d be pleased with a Love/Limar class followed by Diggs/Estime and Price.
Why do you say this? I might be a tad dense but I didn't hear anything about us not keeping Irvin in the fold. He looks like a really good back. Nickel, sadly, didn't look like the type of TE we wanted in our offense so that was understandable.

Did I miss an update?

Dale

Reaction score
Itd be interested in seeing Irvin this fall for Columbus before writing anyone off. Love definitely has the athletic attributes but that’s why he could be an ATH recruit not strictly RB.

allenm5333

Reaction score
Why do you say this? I might be a tad dense but I didn't hear anything about us not keeping Irvin in the fold. He looks like a really good back. Nickel, sadly, didn't look like the type of TE we wanted in our offense so that was understandable.

Did I miss an update?
I originally said Irvin could be this year's Nickel. But think it may be a bad look. Heard he close to lots of commits. Need to get elite but show some loyalty as well

Dale

Reaction score

Did I miss an update?
Loy I think has been hinting at it a bit. Little more direct today especially.

arrowryan

Reaction score

Did I miss an update?
I just don’t see how the staff would want a 3 RB class. I think the two most likely scenarios are Limar/Irvin or Love/Limar. A Young/Love duo is an absolute pipe dream.

notredomer23

Staph Member
Reaction score
I know a few teams are recruiting Love to play corner. In this era I see no issue with a 3 RB class if Love is the third. He'll find his way to the field at some position.

Rogue219

Reaction score
Wasn't it mentioned Love can play WR too? Maybe take him as an athlete?
He just played some WR at a camp he attended to showcase that skill set. It's within the realm of possibility.

He'd be a nice piece to have. A lot of possibilities for new formations because you can do different things with him as far as where to line him up.

Love and Limar would be a great duo for this class. Wouldn't shake a stick at it whatsoever.