'23 MO RB Jeremiyah Love (Notre Dame Verbal)

Nothingman

The man who sold the world.
Reaction score
Excellent use of the verb "brining". Appropriate and excellent salty talk.
It may take a little extra time, but that speed is going to be tender and juicy once it arrives. Nice work by the staff in not getting impatient.

laughingirish90

Reaction score
does anyone have a link to click onto to watch his game tonight in Canton OH playing Milton from Georgia. Ryan on the IB podcast on youtube today said that he talked to Love about the game and got a link but he only posted it on the IB board and didn't give it out on the podcast or at least i didn't here him say what it was

Reaper97

Reaction score
View attachment 3051340

Don't tell me how to live my life.
That’s how dumb Singer is.
Read his response.
He says “in my update,” but it’s Steve’s Premium Info.
It’s not Singer’s update, it’s Steve’s. He can’t use Steve’s Premium info without permission.
And he especially can’t ban people from doing it if he is.
He’s a Grade A piece of shit & all the other ND guys know it.

NDMatt91

Reaction score
That’s how dumb Singer is.
Read his response.
He says “in my update,” but it’s Steve’s Premium Info.
It’s not Singer’s update, it’s Steve’s. He can’t use Steve’s Premium info without permission.
And he especially can’t ban people from doing it if he is.
He’s a Grade A piece of shit & all the other ND guys know it.
Have the subscribers received their free hats yet?

Reaper97

Reaction score
Love got hurt in the 2nd Q & limped off the field. Didn’t return the rest of the half.

Reaper97

Reaction score
Is there a link, by any chance? Youtube?
You have to go through this site;
But I don’t know if he will be playing anymore after he left?

317Irish

Grits are a$$
Reaction score
You have to go through this site;
But I don’t know if he will be playing anymore after he left?
Thanks for sharing this. Are you like a sports journalist on the ND beat or something? If so, I’d probably enjoy reading your articles and/or listening to your podcasts if you do that sort of thing?

Reaper97

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing this. Are you like a sports journalist on the ND beat or something? If so, I’d probably enjoy reading your articles and/or listening to your podcasts if you do that sort of thing?
No, I’m not.
I’m just lucky enough to be retired in my 40’s & have many connections to athletes, including contacts at ND. I was a professional athlete for a period of time (not football), and military before that and have a lot of high level athletes come train with me (along with different agencies).
ND football is really the only team I’m a “fan” of & is because I’m originally from Indy & my first year watching ND was Lou Holtz’s in ‘86. ND football is my Vice.
A lot of guys train with me who hate ND (because they played at other schools) so it’s fun to talk a little trash with them. One of them was in the NFL for close to a decade & played against ND four times & just says “screw ND” when we trained. LOL
I used to talk to a lot of the ND site guys a lot, was friends with some of them, but not much anymore.

So if you are 317 you are central Indy.
You are welcome to come train with me anytime at one of our gyms in that area.

317Irish

Grits are a$$
Reaction score
No, I’m not.
I’m just lucky enough to be retired in my 40’s & have many connections to athletes, including contacts at ND. I was a professional athlete for a period of time (not football), and military before that and have a lot of high level athletes come train with me (along with different agencies).
ND football is really the only team I’m a “fan” of & is because I’m originally from Indy & my first year watching ND was Lou Holtz’s in ‘86. ND football is my Vice.
A lot of guys train with me who hate ND (because they played at other schools) so it’s fun to talk a little trash with them. One of them was in the NFL for close to a decade & played against ND four times & just says “screw ND” when we trained. LOL
I used to talk to a lot of the ND site guys a lot, was friends with some of them, but not much anymore.

When you say train is it like Tae-Bo or ballet or what?

ndcoltsfan2010

Reaction score
No, I’m not.

I live in Indy also! What branch did you serve.. Army here.

SeekNDestroy

Reaction score
No, I’m not.

Do you happen to train at the Irsay YMCA?