'23 MO RB Jeremiyah Love (Notre Dame Signee)

IrishFanForever23

Reaction score
Singer with an article saying he’s hearing Love will push his decision back and the longer it goes the worse it is for ND. Not really anything new that we haven’t heard already.

Irish4life

Reaction score
Loy said today that he believes Love is leaning A&M, that he's pushing his decision back, and that he thinks the longer it goes on the better for ND.

GoldenAura

Reaction score
Singer with an article saying he’s hearing Love will push his decision back and the longer it goes the worse it is for ND
Loy said today that he believes Love is leaning A&M, that he's pushing his decision back, and that he thinks the longer it goes on the better for ND.

giphy.gif

Dale

Reaction score
Seems every pay site is on a slightly different page here, truth is nobody knows what Love is gonna do. Been saying it’s been that way for him specifically for months.

BeauBenken

Shut up, Richard
Staff member
Reaction score
I will be curious if ISD changes their tune at all as they have been pretty optimistic on this one for a while due to whatever source they have.

House16

Reaction score
The promise of competing for titles v the promise of potentially being a top 10 every year.
Clemsons rankings in the four years before their first title were: 20, 15, 16, 9. ND can ABSOLUTELY win a national championship if they're in the top 10 every year. They would need a generational QB though. If they want to win a natty with a Stetson Bennet type at QB, then yeah they need to be top 2-3 every year. No reason we need to take that path though.

TorontoGold

Mr. Dumb Moron
Reaction score
The promise of competing for titles v the promise of potentially being a top 10 every year.
#3 class right now in 23, #1 class in 24 with a top 25 QB committed.

Competing for titles happens on the field (obviously), Freeman promised to be a relentless recruiter which he is fulfilling right now. Grand pronouncements because of 1/2 recruits isn't the way.

10 players in the top 150 on 247 - 6 in 22, 7 in 21, and 6 in 20. If Love is added it's 11. The talent level is going to continue to grow.

Curious to see what Sea Turtle has to support his argument.

NDFAN2008

Reaction score
ND will finish 2023 in the top 5 most likely at the worst top 10. 2024 I’m guessing will be a better class. They are in on a lot of highly rated Safeties and DL guys

ThePiombino

The OG "TP"
Reaction score
I know it's @Sea Turtle so the instinct is to pile on, but he's not wrong. He never said the class sucks, he just said it showed so much promise. And it did, and does; however, just a couple short months ago it had the potential to not just be very good (which, again -- it still is), but EPIC. It's no longer looking that way. And who knows, maybe a couple things fall our way later and it ends the way we all hoped, but likelihood is it will not be quite as good as it was trending not too long ago.

NDQuebec

Reaction score
I know it's @Sea Turtle so the instinct is to pile on, but he's not wrong. He never said the class sucks, he just said it showed so much promise. And it did, and does; however, just a couple short months ago it had the potential to not just be very good (which, again -- it still is), but EPIC. It's no longer looking that way. And who knows, maybe a couple things fall our way later and it ends the way we all hoped, but likelihood is it will not be quite as good as it was trending not too long ago.
Absolutely true. It will still be a good class but not an elite class without Moore and Moore, Keely, Hanafin and maybe Love. Add those to the class and it would have been truly elite, if not #1.

Blazers46

My adjectives are wise, brilliant and handsome.
Reaction score
Its one thing to be good like with Kelly. Freeman is on course to be great... but ND deserves to be Elite. Freeman still has a chance to be Elite. Freeman has lost 100% of his games so far and has a top 3 class and #1 for next year thus far. If ND can beat OSU or at least make it close then win a big bowl game this season Freeman will be knocking on the door of Elite.

NDQuebec

Reaction score
Its one thing to be good like with Kelly. Freeman is on course to be great... but ND deserves to be Elite. Freeman still has a chance to be Elite. Freeman has lost 100% of his games so far and has a top 3 class and #1 for next year thus far. If ND can beat OSU or at least make it close then win a big bowl game this season Freeman will be knocking on the door of Elite.
Freeman is a 1st year coach. He and his team might become elite in 3 years or so if everything goes well, but not until then. He sort of screwed the pooch during the bowl game and his naivety, along with Reese, cost us a good QB this year. Flame away.

du Lac

CEO of IE
Reaction score
IB was confident in Moore, Moore, Hanafin, Keely sticking and on and on. I wouldn't be surprised if they predict a victory vs Ohio State. Other than being homers, they work hard and know their stuff though.

I have said it before but my opinion on IB is that they’re trying to create a recruiting hype machine. They overly hype and go overly optimistic to create a bandwagon impact. They also want to get subscribers so they create this hype machine. It might help recruiting more than if they were realistic, idk. The people that only get their info from the IB show are as homer as they are. They literally think we are goiing to beat Ohio State if not Bama, that BK will definitely fail, that BK was a worthless horrible coach that never won games or recruited, that Freeman is just so fucking good it’s impossible to beat him, that all the best guys will stick, etc. When it doesn’t happen they make all kinds of excuses or ignore the uncomfortable topics.

ColinKSU

I'm Colin NOT from Kansas
Reaction score
Absolutely true. It will still be a good class but not an elite class without Moore and Moore, Keely, Hanafin and maybe Love. Add those to the class and it would have been truly elite, if not #1.
If that's how the class ends up, then it really is just another Kelly recruiting class - only with more steps. We'd have landed and lost three of the impact five-star recruits that Kelly could never land to transform the program in this scenario.

They literally think we are goiing to beat Ohio State if not Bama
I thought my head was going to explode when I listened to Bryan go position-by-position for OSU and Notre Dame as evidence that the Irish will beat them. Buddy, when OSU's significant advantages are at QB, WR and RB, and those line up with question marks at CB and S, then it doesn't really matter that Notre Dame's linebackers are better in an on-paper exercise.

du Lac

CEO of IE
Reaction score
If that's how the class ends up, then it really is just another Kelly recruiting class - only with more steps. We'd have landed and lost three of the impact five-star recruits that Kelly could never land to transform the program in this scenario.

I thought my head was going to explode when I listened to Bryan go position-by-position for OSU and Notre Dame as evidence that the Irish will beat them. Buddy, when OSU's significant advantages are at QB, WR and RB, and those line up with question marks at CB and S, then it doesn't really matter that Notre Dame's linebackers are better in an on-paper exercise.

I hate to say it, but I’m just hoping we don’t get a beat down.