'23 MO DE Samuel M'Pemba (Offer)

NDMatt91

Reaction score
Singer said he would try to clarify with M’Pemba later, but that M’Pemba said on the Twitter Spaces he’s visiting the 17th and also said he moved his OV to the fall. That would mean June is an unofficial and return OV already set
Ryan Roberts of IB included M'Pemba in his list of players that he feels ND either leads for or ND is in their top group.

Shaun Davis said that Jeremiyah Love and Christian Gray have been talking about ND and both he and Driskell feel ND is the leader for them. They're both from St. Louis, so hopefully they can talk M'Pemba into potentially coming to ND as well.

Luckylucci

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
On ISD's Power Hour this week, I believe it was Mike Frank who said he might be the best player in the country. I wouldn't argue with anyone that felt that way. That "practice" field is absolutely loaded with talent.

Veritate Duce Progredi

A man gotta have a code
Reaction score
Thinking of him paired with Keeley and the rest of this defensive class.

On signing day all the reporters asking, "you got all that talent?!?!" and Marcus Freeman be like:

And opposing offensive coordinators trying to crack the defense:

And Al Golden after the 57th consecutive 3 and out, rolling down the sideline like:

giphy-downsized-large.gif

TNUtoNotreDame

Reaction score

On signing day all the reporters asking, "you got all that talent?!?!" and Marcus Freeman be like:

And Al Golden after the 57th consecutive 3 and out, rolling down the sideline like:

All while Tommy Rees is shaking the bushes for a low three star recruit.

notredomer23

Staph Member
Reaction score
Ryan Roberts and Driskell have said that they both like Ausberry better at LB since M'Pemba is raw, but his ceiling is incredibly high.

I just don’t see him being raw mattering that much when he’s such a freak athlete. The skills will come. What’s his floor? Lining up opposite of Keeley on passing downs and being an absolute menace?

NDMatt91

Reaction score
I just don’t see him being raw mattering that much when he’s such a freak athlete. The skills will come. What’s his floor? Lining up opposite of Keeley on passing downs and being an absolute menace?
The good news is that ND is in pretty good position for both players according to IB.

Luckylucci

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Loy reporting that a June visit no longer takes place and the OV is being moved the the Fall for the Clemson game, Nov. 5th.

laughingirish90

Reaction score

so USC better finally start recruiting some stud OL guys and just not elite skilled guys or else

DONTH8

DefinitelynotCoachD
Reaction score
The good news is that ND is in pretty good position for both players according to IB.
Loy reporting that a June visit no longer takes place and the OV is being moved the the Fall for the Clemson game, Nov. 5th.

IB back in peak form I see. They are still feeling good. I'm sure the sources will catch up in a week or so and their confidence will change.

NDty9

Reaction score
wow , absolute STUDDD.... Gotta feel like hes gonna end up at Georgia unfortunately