'23 MO DE Samuel M'Pemba (Offer)

laughingirish90

Reaction score
OH BOY!!!!!!!!

If somehow... this staff lands him and Jason Moore?? (Let alone the other Moore) we're looking at a return to Holtz style crootin'
the holtz days late 80's to early 90's were so good that i remember them bringing in the nation's top rated RB from Syracuse NY after winning the 88 title and he was something like 4th string or so going into his freshmen season

Reaper97

Reaction score
Singer says MPemba is planning on stretching his recruitment into the fall & maybe not committing until after his senior season.
Said ND will have to get him back to campus after his OV to have a shot.

T-Boone

Reaction score

Irish#1

Livin' Your Dream!
Reaction score
Singer says MPemba is planning on stretching his recruitment into the fall & maybe not committing until after his senior season.
Said ND will have to get him back to campus after his OV to have a shot.
Might as well combine this thread with Dante Moore's. That way the negative Nancy's can kill two birds with one stone.

allenm5333

Reaction score
I am confused about rover. 12 months ago I thought Xavier Watts was the right size/type now 6-4 240 type is the go?
It depends who they play. Against a run heavy team, a rover like this would be best (although I think he moves to DE). Against a pass heavy spread, you want a Safety CB type

DONTH8

DefinitelynotCoachD
Reaction score
giphy.gif

With Dante looking like a potential 17th visitor and now M'Pemba, we should shift all the recruits from the 10th to the 17th.

arrowryan

Reaction score
If Washington can land Keeley, Moore, and M’Pemba in the same class then build him a statue. I wouldn’t even have to look at other classes across the country to know Notre Dame has the best DL class in 2022.

ThePiombino

The OG "TP"
Reaction score
If Washington can land Keeley, Moore, and M’Pemba in the same class then build him a statue. I wouldn’t even have to look at other classes across the country to know Notre Dame has the best DL class in 2022.
M'Pemba not being recruited to play DL I thought? I think there's talk of eventually moving to Vyper, but I believe he's being recruited at LB. No?

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

CoachB

Reaction score
I see Samuel getting a lot of sacks in the Blue and Gold. Bold prediction, he will set the ND record for sacks by a rover.

arrowryan

Reaction score
M'Pemba not being recruited to play DL I thought? I think there's talk of eventually moving to Vyper, but I believe he's being recruited at LB. No?

That’s what they say. But if he’s a legit 240, I can’t imagine he stays at/around that weight after he gets into a college weight room. I could see him playing around 265 in college.

ThePiombino

The OG "TP"
Reaction score
That’s what they say. But if he’s a legit 240, I can’t imagine he stays at/around that weight after he gets into a college weight room. I could see him playing around 265 in college.
That's fair. Either way, VERY exciting times!