'23 MO CB Christian Gray (Offer)

notredomer23

Staph Member
Reaction score
Did he make it to USC this week? His whole insta story is reposting ND stuff if you need anymore proof he’s a silent.

Dale

Reaction score
Haven’t seen anything either way but I will say a USC visit looks amazing to no surprise. They had they visited Fox HQ it looks like and now have the same type of outdoors event we had except on the beach in Santa Monica lol.

Great catch if he didn’t make it.

Veritate Duce Progredi

A man gotta have a code
Reaction score
This is a really big get by the staff if/when Gray joins. We need top flight CBs and from all the reports I've seen, Gray is one of the most fluid, sound corners in the 23 class

arrowryan

Reaction score
If Notre Dame ran recruit WR/CB like they do pretty much every other position, watch out.

It looks like they have a future multi year starter in Jaden Mickey. Following that up with Gray and Bell would be big.

Dale

Reaction score

I’ve wondered about his wingspan for months because visually you can see he’s long. This says 6’3 wingspan for a 6’0 CB. He’s got 4.5 type speed. I don’t think anyone else on the roster has that length + speed combo.

fightingirish26

Reaction score

I’ve wondered about his wingspan for months because visually you can see he’s long. This says 6’3 wingspan for a 6’0 CB. He’s got 4.5 type speed. I don’t think anyone else on the roster has that length + speed combo.
Worth bringing this back as well

FightingIrishLover7

All troll, no substance
Reaction score

Not sure of his arms, but maybe Benjamin Morrison

Dale

Reaction score
Don’t want to continue to make too much of Moore but Gray was a recruitment that I think had similarities to Moore. Staff expected it wrapped up sooner, took a ton of visits, pulled in different directions. I was skeptical around April but he seemed to come back and grounded a bit on what really looking for and back to ND in the end.

The key there was Gray was always willing to return visit. Cancelled spring game visit in favor of LSU but still got to campus unexpectedly instead. If they are always returning you like your shot, Moore still has not visited ND again.