'23 MI QB Dante Moore (Oregon Verbal)

sixstar

Reaction score
double chocolate donut from Dunkin is good, but it can be hit or miss. the real shame is that they stopped selling chicken salad croissants and chocolate coconut donuts, both of which were S tier.

zelezo vlk

Reaction score
I said this is my first what a burger and asked what I should try. They they gave me the deluxe or some shit and it was garbage. Lol

Can’t remember what I had a month ago, my friend was the one who gave me my order. But it was pretty dang solid. Plus toasted buns

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some Irish Bloke

Five foot nothin', a hundred and nothin'
Reaction score
It’s only bad if it’s killing you financially. You like what you like, I personally wouldn’t pay that much but different strokes as they say

I also drink 99 cent gas station coffee lol
I make my own coffee at home, even if you're only spending a buck on Tim Hortons or gas station coffee, that's over $300 a year.

And I hate keurigs, too hard to clean and those machines get NASTY over time.

Gimme the old school coffee pot, freshly brewed every morning. This is the way

1668878318343.png

INLaw

Reaction score
Gotta used purified, distilled, or some other highly filtered water in your keurig then they almost never need cleaned

ACamp1900

Counting my ‘bet against ND’ winnings
Reaction score
I’ve never had a donut and said “ wow that was terrible”
This. Also these Mexican donuts,… so good. An apple fritter from a Mexican joint kills the American standard. Our custard cream fillers tend to be better tho

stlnd01

Was away. Now returned.
Reaction score
I love Dunks. Go there probably three times a week (as there is basically one on every corner here in Boston). But agree their donuts have gone way downhill. It's a shame.

ACamp1900

Counting my ‘bet against ND’ winnings
Reaction score
Love Krispy Kreme too but I can’t eat it exclusively… a bit too much a sugar bomb and too rich to have it constantly. However, there custard filled is heaven every now and then

Blazers46

My adjectives are wise, brilliant and handsome.
Reaction score
I make my own coffee at home, even if you're only spending a buck on Tim Hortons or gas station coffee, that's over $300 a year.

And I hate keurigs, too hard to clean and those machines get NASTY over time.

Gimme the old school coffee pot, freshly brewed every morning. This is the way

View attachment 3051986
YES! I am very frugal. I make my own coffee with some nut pods and then I also bring a 64oz Under Armour tank full of water and gut drink. I skip breakfast and snack for lunch around 2p. Basically intermittent fasting. No food until 2-3 pm, then I snack and then dinner is whatever is for dinner. I had a Keurig but sold it for the same reasons.

rikkitikki08

Reaction score
YES! I am very frugal. I make my own coffee with some nut pods and then I also bring a 64oz Under Armour tank full of water and gut drink. I skip breakfast and snack for lunch around 2p. Basically intermittent fasting. No food until 2-3 pm, then I snack and then dinner is whatever is for dinner. I had a Keurig but sold it for the same reasons.
Intermittent fasting is one of the best things I’ve done for my health. I basically eat 12-7.

After high school I did intermittent fasting before it was cool when I poor as hell

Blazers46

My adjectives are wise, brilliant and handsome.
Reaction score
Intermittent fasting is one of the best things I’ve done for my health. I basically eat 12-7.

After high school I did intermittent fasting before it was cool when I poor as hell
Basically 2 or 3 until about 8ish. Not sure if coffee and water is cheating but my stomach does not need food until then and I am way too busy to think about food most of the time until after 3.

INLaw

Reaction score
Basically 2 or 3 until about 8ish. Not sure if coffee and water is cheating but my stomach does not need food until then and I am way too busy to think about food most of the time until after 3.
Someone found the antidote to a Dante Moore thread. Talk dieting… 💤 crickets 🦗 🦗