'23 MI QB Dante Moore (Offer)

Blazers46

My adjectives are wise, brilliant and handsome.
Reaction score
Best case scenario is Carr reclassifies to ‘23 and Dante is so indecisive/enjoys the process so much he decides to push back his decision another year and reclassifies to ‘24.
Dante might be playing at Jackson State in that scenario…

Jiggafini19Deux

Reaction score
Of the Rivals Top 20 Pro Style QBs they have ranked, four have not yet made verbals. Two of those are Arch Manning and Dante Moore. The other two are ranked outside their top ten.

I know QBs generally verbal early in the process before their senior years begin, but I'm wondering what is different with these four guys. The Manning situation is different in and of itself, but he's everybody's top guy regardless of his DNA circumstances.

I'm not overly critical of anyone not really knowing 100% what is going on. I thought this would be wrapped and done like everyone else at this point.

Dale

Reaction score
Miami is also trying a last ditch surge for Jaden Rashada. Rashada likely lands at Florida, A&M or Miami and pushed back his commitment a week to visit Miami.

stlnd01

Was away. Now returned.
Reaction score
I never thought Miami was a serious option. Was looking at one of their boards and their fans don't seem confident in landing Moore. Apparently LSU and A&M fans aren't confident, either. I think it's a ND-Oregon battle.
At this point is *anyone* confident in landing Moore? And if so why?

Dale

Reaction score
Shaun Davis on LL basically said Malik knew about the CJ reclassification stuff but chose not to put it out because he thought the staff (as in ND) would not want it out there implying it would/has negatively impacted Dante Moore.

This recruitment has become such a circus we got sites taking shot at each other (heavily implied shot at 247) over what is reported versus kept to oneself lol.

Last edited:

Dale

Reaction score
Their end take on Dante Moore is they think ND butchered it and should have been patient like OSU was with Carnell Tate’s Tennessee flirtation.

Multiple issues with this take, first Carnell just committed on 6/20. Last I checked Dante ain’t committing anytime soon still. Second, is the end goal landing Dante Moore to say we landed Dante Moore or landing 5 star QBs to make better football teams? Shaun says “you don’t do that” in regards to going out and landing a 5 star QB (CJ) instead of another 5 star QB (Dante)? Makes no sense.

Whiskeyjack

Mittens Margaritas Ante Porcos
Staff member
Reaction score
Their end take on Dante Moore is they think ND butchered it and should have been patient like OSU was with Carnell Tate’s Tennessee flirtation.

Multiple issues with this take, first Carnell just committed on 6/20. Last I checked Dante ain’t committing anytime soon still. Second, is the end goal landing Dante Moore to say we landed Dante Moore or landing 5 star QBs to make better football teams? Shaun says “you don’t do that” in regards to going out and landing a 5 star QB (CJ) instead of another 5 star QB (Dante)? Makes no sense.
Yup. Very obnoxious.

BigHossBU

Reaction score
These guys sound like absolute morons. Sorry.

One of two things is probably true here.

1. They are throwing out wild/stupid stuff on their podcast just for the sake of getting some “hate-clicks” (any pub is good pub situation)

2. They are letting their personal relationship with Dante being on the show completely cloud their view of the situation.

Regardless, it’s a horrible look, and these guys are doing nothing to help ND here. I thought Malik was done sabatoging the program after he transferred, but seems that he’s hell bent on being a thorn in ND’s side.

Maybe I can DM Malik and tell him my 5’6” 335 pound ass is committing to ND and he’ll advertise my announcement on the “IPC” Twitter page

Last edited:

du Lac

Appsolute Victory 34-32
Reaction score

BS. MF didn’t butcher this. ND has kissed his ass harder than any recruit in program history. I’m sorry, I sincerely believe if true, this is a kid that isn’t going to be able to deal with adversity at the next level. The indecisiveness and if he actually broke a silent commitment from a team of coaches and a fan base that showed him more love than could ever be expected says something about character. Likely a bust if there’s that much sensitivity. I’m more inclined (to Dante’s benefit of the doubt) to think the alternative which is ND loved him, he loved ND, but daddy didn’t. If not, well, seriously. Maybe it’s just me, but Marcus Freeman isn’t exactly known for butchering recruitments. The media, like usual, is a bunch of clowns making shit up.

Last edited:

Dale

Reaction score
They are letting their personal relationship with Dante being on the show completely cloud their view of the situation.

Regardless, it’s a horrible look, and these guys are doing nothing to help ND here.
Yes as they “defend” ND by not doing stuff to harm the Dante recruitment, they were down right almost insulting to CJ.

ColinKSU

I'm Colin NOT from Kansas
Reaction score

LL is a very bad podcast. Complete amateur hour stuff.

ND88

Reaction score
Dante had the gold carpet rolled out for him and ND was very patient with him. He chose differently which was within his right and his choice, but Freeman/Rees did the absolute correct thing accepting Carr’s recruitment, and we are a better team because of it. It’s time to wrap this sh*t up. Those dudes on LL or anywhere disparaging ND should be ashamed of themselves. They aren’t doing anything constructive putting their two cents in that no one really wants. They’re in the grift like most reporters exploiting teenage kids to seem like they’re in the know. It’s stupid.

IrishBoognish

Reaction score
hot take.

Malik's still a bitch

What is it that Malik did that makes so many so mad?

He apparently said ND should have been more patient with Dante? I disagree and think he's nearly objectively wrong. That makes him "Still a Bitch"?

I'm not trying to start a fight here... I just don't remember Malik being a bad guy...

NDdomer2

Staff member
Reaction score
What is it that Malik did that makes so many so mad?

He apparently said ND should have been more patient with Dante? I disagree and think he's nearly objectively wrong. That makes him "Still a Bitch"?

I'm not trying to start a fight here... I just don't remember Malik being a bad guy...
I believe he tried to divide the lockeroom after he returned from his injury.

Dale

Reaction score
Malik I actually thought was more rational than Shaun in todays episode but that’s only the second or third I’ve ever listened to. I saw the headline and knew they’d voice Dante’s side to any argument.

ulukinatme

Pyne for QB 2022!
Reaction score
hot take.

Malik's still a bitch
Weak. Dude is an alumni. He still respects the university and gives back.
I believe he tried to divide the lockeroom after he returned from his injury.
Was it intentional? I know there were guys like Folston that were in his corner, among others. He had to pay his dues and win the job from Golson. Then he finally gets the job, gets injured, and there was that whole Kelly moment on that Showtime series where he said "It's still your team, it'll be here when you return." He lost a step after the injury though, and the offense changed to suit Kizer more while he was out. It's a shame, but that's the way it goes sometimes. Malik was a competitor, maybe not a great practice player, but we saw his fire early when he played here in Dayton. Maybe part of him still felt like the spot was his after Kelly's comment and he wanted to keep fighting for it.