Hudl = Dante Moore on Hudl

Highlights:

Soph Yr. = https://www.hudl.com/video/3/1295798...e9b710c45809aa

Last edited:

BobbyMac

O'Skool
Staff member
Reaction score
Trieu said recently that he feels this is a MI vs ND battle till the end.

Nice to hear but... meh.

dublinirish

Everestt Gholstonson
Reaction score
never liked their fonts on the jerseys and they all have to wear Xenith helmets which are kinda dorky looking but Cass Tech versus MLK always looks nice

ea7b273c-dc41-43cf-930c-d5a3a9397027-2020-0919-mo-football2026A3.jpg

BobbyMac

O'Skool
Staff member
Reaction score
Saw on Facebook someone saying BK & Tommy didn't offer him directly but they offered him through his HS coach?

Anyone else read this?

BobbyMac

O'Skool
Staff member
Reaction score
Crus, how would you compare him, Teschner, and Stallworth? I'm guessing Nico I. is the dream

Teschner's got a lot to prove in 11v11 to be even considered BUT he's the Boom QB and he's nextdoor so it's a great futures bet.

Stallworth is a TBD too. I was talking with a local guy who's plugged in and we came up with a Tanner Morgan comparison. Stallworth comes from a HS Air Raid family with connections to Bishop Gorman. He's gonna be somebody, we just don't know if he'll get the opportunity like Morgan did which if you remember was headed to Western Michigan before RowBoat got the MN gig.

Iamaleava looks to be the elite ceiling guy here. Nelson's obviously is a 5*. Love the film of Avery Johnson out of Kansas who I'm making a profile for also.

BeauBenken

Shut up, Richard
Staff member
Reaction score
So much going on in this thread.

1. Kid's coach acts like we are 1A or 1B (or so he would guess).
2. Crus, right now I think all contact with kids can't be done directly unless they call the coaches.
3. Did someone say they WANT Xenith?

NDisme

Reaction score
So much going on in this thread.

1. Kid's coach acts like we are 1A or 1B (or so he would guess).
2. Crus, right now I think all contact with kids can't be done directly unless they call the coaches.
3. Did someone say they WANT Xenith?

Lol I did, there are about 5 very highly rated helmets by NFLPA and we only wear 2 kinds, just bugs me, i'm an equipment guy i'm sure most don't care.

BeauBenken

Shut up, Richard
Staff member
Reaction score
Lol I did, there are about 5 very highly rated helmets by NFLPA and we only wear 2 kinds, just bugs me, i'm an equipment guy i'm sure most don't care.

I have seen any new rankings so I guess that's fair. I just remember the days where Xenith was the off brand and getting recalled.

Dale

Reaction score
Might bump other threads cause ton of great stuff here, this Wiltfong to Hansen:

I was talking to Dante Moore, the 2023 quarterback (from Detroit) over the weekend, and he thought it was so cool that he was just talking to Brian Kelly, who just took his team to the College Football Playoff.

I think Notre Dame is really in it for Dante Moore from Detroit right now. I think that his coaching staff up there loves the idea of Notre Dame for Dante.

“They’re not pushing him there, but they love the offense. They love Brian Kelly. They have great respect for Notre Dame. It’s close to home. They think the offense fits Dante. They think the school itself fits Dante. So they’re way in on that one.

https://www.ndinsider.com/recruiting...ae240758b.html

StPaul_Irish

Reaction score
Watched this film again, and he is pretty darn good. I like this as an option, good arm, athletic, makes pretty good reads and throws his guys open. Impressive for a Soph.

Dale

Reaction score
[TWEET]https://twitter.com/rivals_singer/status/1409154444495790080?s=21[/TWEET]

Much needed. Leaving June without him visiting would have been worrisome. Blue chips only for class of 2023 this weekend apparently! Carnell should be there today too, looks like Montgomery too, Sewell I think left, not sure which day was specified for Vernon

Last edited:

BobbyMac

O'Skool
Staff member
Reaction score
I will never buy into this. I'm ok with Tony Pike Jr. in this class and you know who in '24.

Just Sayin.

Luckylucci

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Not optimistic here, especially with the OSU offer. I just hope Rees picks a couple quality options to move on here soon.

clashmore_mike

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
[TWEET]https://twitter.com/mattfreemanISD/status/1409862954418311174?s=19[/TWEET]

Irish#1

Livin' Your Dream!
Reaction score
His visit might get us a little closer, but I don't think it will move the needle enough.

Luckylucci

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Loy also had positive things to say about ND’s position here.

This feels like a trap, doesn’t it. As long as we send out new offers I have no problems with Rees chasing him. But we can’t get stuck with this being our only option.

FightingIrishLover7

All troll, no substance
Reaction score
Loy also had positive things to say about ND’s position here.

This feels like a trap, doesn’t it. As long as we send out new offers I have no problems with Rees chasing him. But we can’t get stuck with this being our only option.

It worked for Will Shiiii...
I don't know if we will find an Estime for a QB consolation prize...

BobbyMac

O'Skool
Staff member
Reaction score
Look at Tommy trying to draw us in. :talktohand:

Jump on Vizzina, Arnold or Dorman and then get after Mr. Sayin 200%

... and start offering the '25 QB's asap. A ton of talent and the offers are flying.