'23 MD DE Jason Moore (Offer)

ndcoltsfan2010

Reaction score
Landing Moore and a couple of Cornerbacks would make this defensive haul one of the best in the country!

Jimmy3Putt

KooL
Reaction score
Now we just need to win a lot of games to keep them in the fold.
A close game in Columbus and running the table after that would go a long way.

Reaper97

Reaction score
Anybody getting a read on Jason Moore’s recruitment?
Singer says ND might have the slightest lead, the On3 PSU guy says he thinks it’s 50/50, but that’s because he says Singer it is, so he is trusting Singer.
IB (both Driskell & Roberts) think ND are the clear leader now & did really well on the OV.
Loy says he feels Moore is Irish & so does the ND staff.
Not sure what ISD or Rivals feels?
Seems Singer is a lot less positive about Moore to ND than Loy and IB?

ThePiombino

The OG "TP"
Reaction score
Anybody getting a read on Jason Moore’s recruitment?
Singer says ND might have the slightest lead, the On3 PSU guy says he thinks it’s 50/50, but that’s because he says Singer it is, so he is trusting Singer.
IB (both Driskell & Roberts) think ND are the clear leader now & did really well on the OV.
Loy says he feels Moore is Irish & so does the ND staff.
Not sure what ISD or Rivals feels?
Seems Singer is a lot less positive about Moore to ND than Loy and IB?
Could just be me, but I get the feeling that Singer is overly cautious with his predictions.

EDIT: FWIW, I also get the feeling he doesn't hustle quite like the other guys...

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Dale

Reaction score
Hanafin and Moore both don’t give away much, which I would say lines up with both having cautious optimistic in their respective threads

Reaper97

Reaction score
Could just be me, but I get the feeling that Singer is overly cautious with his predictions.

EDIT: FWIW, I also get the feeling he doesn't hustle quite like the other guys...

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
He definitely doesn’t get many interviews. I’m not sure if he has spoken to Moore in a long time, if ever?

Old Man Mike

Fast as Lightning!
Reaction score
This class may well be better on paper (which until they hit the field is what we're talking about) but that old class of Diaco's was pretty darn good too. It had guys like Ben Councill, Troy Niklas, and Jarrett Grace also slated for the front seven, and Diaco thought that Grace had the instincts of an All-American. We had a lot of bad to weird luck with that class, but it was a recruiting masterpiece by Diaco for those who don't remember the atmosphere of the times. Diaco's praises on IE easily rival those for Freeman now. "When Bob Diaco passes a Mirror, his reflection salutes." Halcyon times which didn't have staying power sadly. All hope for a good decade out of Freeman of course.

stlnd01

Was away. Now returned.
Reaction score
This class may well be better on paper (which until they hit the field is what we're talking about) but that old class of Diaco's was pretty darn good too. It had guys like Ben Councill, Troy Niklas, and Jarrett Grace also slated for the front seven, and Diaco thought that Grace had the instincts of an All-American. We had a lot of bad to weird luck with that class, but it was a recruiting masterpiece by Diaco for those who don't remember the atmosphere of the times. Diaco's praises on IE easily rival those for Freeman now. "When Bob Diaco passes a Mirror, his reflection salutes." Halcyon times which didn't have staying power sadly. All hope for a good decade out of Freeman of course.
When Ishaq Williams walked out the door of his house at 6 AM to go drive to Penn State and found Diaco there waiting for him…

Dale

Reaction score
He may have missed the big Friday night event but he may be staying longer today into Monday than otherwise would have

laughingirish90

Reaction score
i can't imagine being a USC QB and having to face that DL with the usual OL crap that the trojans put on the field every saturday