'23 MD DE Jason Moore (Offer)

ndcoltsfan2010

Reaction score
This is the kind of defensive recruiting that's going to win us a National Championship!!! MF is killing it!!

NDdomer2

Staff member
Reaction score
This is the kind of defensive recruiting that's going to win us a National Championship!!! MF is killing it!!
Hanging on to Peyton and landing some corners would go a long way in me thinking were making the changes needed.

The front 7 recruiting is off the charts no doubt but our front 7 really hasn't been the issue.

CoachB

Reaction score
Hanging on to Peyton and landing some corners would go a long way in me thinking were making the changes needed.

The front 7 recruiting is off the charts no doubt but our front 7 really hasn't been the issue.
Remember when it was? I remember when we couldn't get D Line recruits for anything. So nice that times have changed.

ndcoltsfan2010

Reaction score

Agreed!!! If we can land some corners and keep Peyton in the fold, it would be insane for this '23 Class!

IrishLax

Something Witty
Staff member
Reaction score
Remember when it was? I remember when we couldn't get D Line recruits for anything. So nice that times have changed.
Yup, I remember when the narrative was literally “Notre Dame will always be able to recruit QBs and WRs but they can’t get SEC guys on the DL.” That was literally said on a broadcast in the Weis era.

NDdomer2

Staff member
Reaction score
Yup, I remember when the narrative was literally “Notre Dame will always be able to recruit QBs and WRs but they can’t get SEC guys on the DL.” That was literally said on a broadcast in the Weis era.
The game has changed a lot since then. Hopefully it's not another two+ staffs until we address.

Reaction score
that is USC now as we all know they can bring in elite skilled players but can't recruit at a high level on both sides of the line for sh#t and that needs to keep happening

stlnd01

Was away. Now returned.
Reaction score
The game has changed a lot since then. Hopefully it's not another two+ staffs until we address.
So true. It used to be a two-deep of studs on the front seven was how you won the really big games. Now it's QBs and WRs.

When it's tight ends and OLs, that'll finally be our time.

Cackalacky2.0

Specimen
Staff member
Reaction score
So true. It used to be a two-deep of studs on the front seven was how you won the really big games. Now it's QBs and WRs.

When it's tight ends and OLs, that'll finally be our time.
I’m of the opinion the overall game is still won in the trenches but todays game is skewed towards how creative you are at scoring points given the line is doing their jobs.