'23 MD DE Jason Moore (Offer)

INLaw

Reaction score
I love how Indiana centric it was and/or attempted to be. Not always at 100 but occasionally got it pretty right.

ND88

Reaction score
He had a chance to prove that in the Fiesta Bowl against an inferior opponent than Ohio State.
I hope you're right about that. Rees pooped the bed too after one half.

I'm just saying that it was a golden opportunity. One that most don't get. He takes a 28-7 lead and, let's be honest here, he blew it. As in so bad that we are getting trolled by Oklahoma State on St. Patrick's Day.
And we are getting trolled in recruiting threads with boring, circular arguments by Notre Dame fans. If we are being truly honest, that’s worse.

ND88

Reaction score
All this buzz around ND is pretty cool, and I hope Moore finds a home here when we go live. I mean, the ballers want to play at ND. Even A.I. wanted to play for Notre Dame in football, and he’s top 10-15 in NBA history.

IrishBoognish

Reaction score
All this buzz around ND is pretty cool, and I hope Moore finds a home here when we go live. I mean, the ballers want to play at ND. Even A.I. wanted to play for Notre Dame in football, and he’s top 10-15 in NBA history.
This feels like something unheard of since Cerrato and Holtz.

Fuck coaching ability. Its all about making the kids believe ND has their back and can make their dreams come true.

I hate to break it to everyone. Lou wasn't the best coach in the world. He never made it after. He sold a very real idea.

I know that sounds outwardly silly... But ND is the one school, and MF is the one dude, that can say it honestly with a straight face that ND is special and different. Fuck NIL.

Its crazy cuz it's true.

Ndaccountant

Old Hoss
Reaction score

Fuck coaching ability. Its all about making the kids believe ND has their back and can make their dreams come true.

I hate to break it to everyone. Lou wasn't the best coach in the world. He never made it after. He sold a very real idea.

I know that sounds outwardly silly... But ND is the one school, and MF is the one dude, that can say it honestly with a straight face that ND is special and different. Fuck NIL.

Its crazy cuz it's true.
I think you are underselling Lou's coaching a bit, as he did have success at Arkansas and literally took South Carolina to places they had never been in school history. That said, if I had to compare him to a current collegiate coach, I would say he is much closer to Dabo than Saban. Either way, he was the right man for ND at the right time. Here's hoping MFMF is the same.

IrishBoognish

Reaction score
I think you are underselling Lou's coaching a bit, as he did have success at Arkansas and literally took South Carolina to places they had never been in school history. That said, if I had to compare him to a current collegiate coach, I would say he is much closer to Dabo than Saban. Either way, he was the right man for ND at the right time. Here's hoping MFMF is the same.

No... Youre right, brother. I didnt mean to denigrate Lou like that. I just meant I feel his success at ND had more to do with how well he could sell the University to kids and have them run through walls then Xs and Os. He got the best here because he convinced them magic happens. And he was right!

But youre right too. Thats what a great college coach does and im not talking shit.

Cackalacky2.0

Specimen
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry if it hurts your delicate self, but I really, really, really don’t care about all the off-season champs crap if ND doesn’t win the actual games.
Charlie Weis was a great recruiter too. Couldn’t coach.

Also, the American version of the Office is the most overrated show of all time & a complete ripoff of the original version. I watched the original one live when I was in the military and it was phenomenal. The American version was just a dumbed down version for people with short attention spans.
I dub thee Toby:
1651748439797.gif

IrishLion

I am Beyonce, always.
Staff member
Reaction score
@Reaper97, content with defeating the Freeman lovers after yet another stunning, inarguable post:

giphy.gif

condoms SUCk

Varsity Club Member
Reaction score
What exactly could Freeman do right now to win games? Could he........recruit like hell to improve his roster....to set up success in the future?
Bingo. It’s a hell of a lot easier to win games when your overall team talent level is far superior to the opponent. Just my crazy take.

BrownerandFry

Reaction score
No moo
I hope you're right about that. Rees pooped the bed too after one half.

I'm just saying that it was a golden opportunity. One that most don't get. He takes a 28-7 lead and, let's be honest here, he blew it. As in so bad that we are getting trolled by Oklahoma State on St. Patrick's Day.
Really?

Of the following Notre Dame coaches which won their first bowl game:

Ara Raoul Parseghian
Lou Holtz
Bob Davie
Charley Weis

Go ahead, look it up, it will do you good to have some facts in your research.

You are a sensitivge little princess on a pea.

Are you such a wimp that you even NOTICED that OKSTATE trolls YOU on St. Patricdk's Day?

Really, are you that butthurt and desperate for approval in your life that you allow Oklahoma State Cowboy fans to live in your mind rentfree!!

BrownerandFry

Reaction score
I know you’re that fucking guy, but don’t be that fucking guy. You might not like Sea Turtle’s opinion, but it doesn’t mean he’s a racist. Your comment does mean you are a douche bag though.
To be honest, I may have a little more time in grade on this issue than the average poster.
Just look at the "preponderance of the evidence.' Der Gestalt. You know, Body of Work

BrownerandFry

Reaction score
The acquisition of Moore, following along with Traore, Vernon, Keeley and Houston, would be quite a haul

And recently, we have seen the staff move players around on the DL, as they did with MTA, as they are doing with Rylie Mills, and a little with Cross, and some with the Ademilolas.

Those five, with Houston the SHORT ONE at 6'4.5 will offer a lot of flexibility for Coach Golden and Coach Washington to play with.

And Davis-Swain arrives the year after these five do.

If it's going to be a 3-3-5 going forward, we appear to be in good shape on the first 3.

Last edited:

BrownerandFry

Reaction score
Bingo. It’s a hell of a lot easier to win games when your overall team talent level is far superior to the opponent. Just my crazy take.
Frank Leahy, and his son, Fred Leahy, would agree with you.

The assemblage of talent that Leahy orchestrated for him to coach when he returned to ND in '46 was unmatched in college football history.

And it is now trite, but even that tactician Woody said "It ain't the X's and the O's, it's the Jimmies and the Joes.

ND88

Reaction score

Its crazy cuz it's true.
Don’t necessarily agree with everything written here, but definitely appreciate the enthusiasm. ND is legit. Freeman is a unique voice to expand the vision.