Highlights:

Last edited by a moderator:

ResLife Hero

Reaction score
[TWEET]https://twitter.com/Rivals_Singer/status/1296188283458924546[/TWEET]

Last edited by a moderator:

zelezo vlk

Reaction score
So I've asked it before, but I can't recall. When was the last time ND got a football player from DeMatha? It almost made me want Mobley over Schweitzer just to get a guy and establish some good connections

FightingIrishLover7

All troll, no substance
Reaction score
we can't even get basketball players from DeMatha and Brey went there.

Um, we've had a lot from there... *see profile pic*

Unless you're specifically targeting one single player in Hunter Dickinson who chose to go to one of the top powers in college basketball atm...

BobbyMac

O'Skool
Staff member
Reaction score
Told ISD he'll visit in June when he's in Indy for a basketball tourney.

BrownerandFry

Reaction score
we can't even get basketball players from DeMatha and Brey went there.

Brey is a complete and unfettered dick.

I hope they keep his mediocre mouth away from Moore.

Niele Ivey is smart. Do you know how I know that?

Because her son Jaden plays for the estimable Matt Painter at Purdue.

She's a good mommy too..

NDPhilly

Philly Torqued
Reaction score
I know this is a 2023 recruit, but this is awesome news. 3 top 50 DLs in one class is Bama / Georgia level recruiting.

drewsj

Reaction score
Man this kind of remind me of the Tuitt class. Let’s hope it’s not a roller coaster of emotions like that class.

I would expect it to be on another tier better than the Tuitt class. Obviously, have to make sure Freeman stays at all cost.

T-Boone

Reaction score
I wonder if high school players are starting to get Bama rash like the rest of college fans.

drewsj

Reaction score
I wonder if high school players are starting to get Bama rash like the rest of college fans.

Yes, I think so judging how well UGA did in that region lately. ND is gradually going up in influence with Ohio St battling.

Dale

Reaction score
[TWEET]https://twitter.com/jayymoneyy32_/status/1456401427195121670?s=21[/TWEET]

NDIrish88

Reaction score
None of the other sites have a prediction for him so Mike must have heard something somewhere

BabyIrish

Marble Mouth
Reaction score
None of the other sites have a prediction for him so Mike must have heard something somewhere

With Rivals, Singer was very conservative with his predictions. He would only put one in if he was very certain. Not sure if that will be the case with on3. But we must be in a great spot as it currently stands.

NDIrish88

Reaction score
With Rivals, Singer was very conservative with his predictions. He would only put one in if he was very certain. Not sure if that will be the case with on3. But we must be in a great spot as it currently stands.

Surprised he beat the other sites to the punch. Usually doesn't do that

Rasputin

1869 - Present
Reaction score

Or it's just Day 1 at On3 and he needs to create a clickworthy buzz. He might have heard something but Occam tells Rasputin this is just about Singer's move to a new website. And it seems his bold prediction has been successful in getting people talking.

Luckylucci

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
FWIW, he said before he left Rivals that he really liked ND here and stated a little bit about why. Jason only visited ND and Maryland last fall.

And, I think there has been some underlying confidence that this is a great match for awhile now. Even before he visited. So, while I don’t think the timing is imminent, I think there is more too it than click bait. It’s a first call that seems backed with solid logic.