'23 MA WR Ronan Hanafin (Offer)

Islandboi

Reaction score
I don’t have to post.
There are a couple dozen people who post 247 updates, same for On3. A dozen or more people who post ISD & Rivals updates.
No one posts IB updates, so it seems like it’s always me. If others did I wouldn’t, just like I don’t post other stuff because people already do.

But I will stop sharing IB updates since Irishlover7 is bothered by it.
Man. Keep posting the IB updates. Like we say back home. "Don't bit yo tongue fo nobody."

Rockin’Irish

Hearing Impaired
Reaction score
The Auburn BB team was slated to take a trip to Israel so I’m pretty sure that’s where this is taking place. BTW, no crocodiles here but there are alligators in the southern part of the state 😊

irishandy

Reaction score
If we have 4 four star WR commit before getting a QB, Stuckey should have a statue made. Wildly impressive especially at a position group ND has been hit or Miss on over the last decade.
Can't agree more with this statement. No QB in this class and the WR's they have committed is impressive. Too bad Stuckey wasn't our WR coach last year, he would've put up a dog fight to keep CJ Williams committed. Looking forward to seeing what our WR's can do on the field this year.

PutuporShutup

Reaction score
If we have 4 four star WR commit before getting a QB, Stuckey should have a statue made. Wildly impressive especially at a position group ND has been hit or Miss on over the last decade.
We have gotten more talented wrs but not as highly rated. This class of wrs to me has a high floor and really sets a good foundation, but doesn’t have the high end athletes you need to threaten the top of the defense vs elite teams. Need to get some elite speed in the 24 class. I think Tobias has it in the 22 class.

Me2SouthBend

Reaction score
We have gotten more talented wrs but not as highly rated. This class of wrs to me has a high floor and really sets a good foundation, but doesn’t have the high end athletes you need to threaten the top of the defense vs elite teams. Need to get some elite speed in the 24 class. I think Tobias has it in the 22 class.
SMDH.

FightingIrishLover7

All troll, no substance
Reaction score
Could of sworn that ND was getting some speed committed later today ...

But for real, this take isn't it buddy.

NDohio

Reaction score
Clemson fans at work today are saying that Ronan silent committed to the Clemson staff over the weekend...

Dale

Reaction score
There’s probably an example of one every cycle but one of the weirder losses since I feel like he was penciled in from the jump.

Dale

Reaction score
This is probably the one where not having a QB hurt us.

Yup and they had one that happened to gel well with Hanafin. This would sound like sour grapes to a Clemson fan but does have truth to it, I think Hanafin became top priority for them and we got 3 commits from others during the stretch run of this race also played a factor. If we end with Love I’m okay with our skill postion haul without Hanafin.

ColinKSU

I'm Colin NOT from Kansas
Reaction score
3 WR verbals in the Top 30. I'm pretty solid if this dude wants to pray with Dabo instead of ND. Wish him the best.
There are few things I can think of wanting to do less than spend time with Dabo, but I recognize his whole … thing … appeals to some people.