'23 MA WR Ronan Hanafin (Offer)

du Lac

Appsolute Victory 34-32
Reaction score
I'm cool with all sources - it's just bizarre how IB heavy you are and posting "PSAs" about shows.
Post away, its all good. But know I'm going to throw Driskell shade along the way

And unless you start posting about timeshares, all is fair here (except the gentleman's lounge)
Not much you wrote makes any sense to me in any way shape or form. Perhaps some inside joke. Also, I diss Driskell constantly. I like the dump of info. that IE offers. Not everyone has time to watch the shows.

BeauBenken

Shut up, Richard
Staff member
Reaction score
Every thread, especially when you read them after a weekend away lol, lately is just IB info, shit on Driskell or On3 info, shit on Singer. It’d say bash away in the talking heads thread but judge the info on its own merit instead of rehashing opinions on each daily. From someone that doesn’t like either.
I will say — everyone knows to take certain info with a grain of salt. Just keep listing who it’s from and everyone can hopefully read into it what they will…without all the regular fussing of sources.

But what am I saying, I should be driving posts and clicks no matter how mundane shouldn’t I?

stlnd01

Was away. Now returned.
Reaction score
Every thread, especially when you read them after a weekend away lol, lately is just IB info, shit on Driskell or On3 info, shit on Singer. It’d say bash away in the talking heads thread but judge the info on its own merit instead of rehashing opinions on each daily. From someone that doesn’t like either.
As someone who doesn't do the pay sites (except for The Athletic) and just freeloads recruiting intel on IE, they all sound about equally like clowns to me. But yeah it's been a lot lately.
Fortunately it's August now and actual football is just around the corner.

IrishLion

I am Beyonce, always.
Staff member
Reaction score
I will say — everyone knows to take certain info with a grain of salt. Just keep listing who it’s from and everyone can hopefully read into it what they will…without all the regular fussing of sources.

But what am I saying, I should be driving posts and clicks no matter how mundane shouldn’t I?
Every Loy/Driskell/Singer/Freeman/Roberts/Zaire/Quinn/Koon update should be followed by at LEAST 10 pages of debate, imo

Alaskan

Reaction score
I don’t have to post.
There are a couple dozen people who post 247 updates, same for On3. A dozen or more people who post ISD & Rivals updates.
No one posts IB updates, so it seems like it’s always me. If others did I wouldn’t, just like I don’t post other stuff because people already do.

But I will stop sharing IB updates since Irishlover7 is bothered by it.
Information is power. I enjoy your contribution to IE. Irishlover7 is admittedly "all troll, no substance."

Irish#1

Livin' Your Dream!
Reaction score
Seems a number of people have been getting a little salty lately. Don't know if that's due to the Keeley and Bowen visits and a certain Redheaded kid not automatically committing to Freeman, but I, like Lax find it entertaining. More so than the updates.

IrishFanForever23

Reaction score
Clemson 247 poster saying they’re getting Hanafin if he follows through with what he’s told the coaches. No clue if this guy is an insider.
Link

Reaper97

Reaction score
Clemson 247 poster saying they’re getting Hanafin if he follows through with what he’s told the coaches. No clue if this guy is an insider.
Link
Hanafin is really, really close with the WR coach & Dabo.
So I’m sure he has told them he is going there.
On the other hand he likes ND, the overall situation more. And he has told people he is going there.
So he is legit struggling.

IHateMarkMay

IHateDavidPollackToo
Reaction score
Link
Sounds like he had to put "If he follows through with what he told the coaches" for 1. a way out so he technically wouldn't be wrong if Hanafin goes to ND, and 2. painting Hanafin's character to be less than ideal for Clemson (not a man of his word), so they won't worry if they don't get him.

notredomer23

Staph Member
Reaction score

• Been hearing more buzz about Ronan Hanafin and Clemson. 247’s Clemson publisher Anna Adams said “Tigers have been working with some promising momentum despite not getting Hanafin back on campus for the Cookout.” At this point it looks like 1. Notre Dame, 2. Clemson and 3. Boston College.

DONTH8

DefinitelynotCoachD
Reaction score
Sounds like he had to put "If he follows through with what he told the coaches" for 1. a way out so he technically wouldn't be wrong if Hanafin goes to ND, and 2. painting Hanafin's character to be less than ideal for Clemson (not a man of his word), so they won't worry if they don't get him.
Yup. Everyone has their own style of hedging bets. Here at IE though, when the kid decommits or we lose out, we say the kid was trash anyways.

dublinirish

Everestt Gholstonson
Reaction score
traditionally this part of the year is the worst for coverage, news then we get 90 seconds of fall camp footage and every gets hyped and more positive

NDpendent

Reaction score
There has been alot of growing confidence in a couple beat writers that are saying he is trending towards ND but because of his relationship with Dabo and some players on the team he is close with to tell them no.

NDpendent

Reaction score
I prefer these kids that are hesitant to give their word publicly. Their word means something as it should be. Dante never went public and for that I appreciate him despite the outcome.

Yeah I feel like they are much less likely to flip post hoc

GoIrish41

Paterfamilius
Reaction score
There has been alot of growing confidence in a couple beat writers that are saying he is trending towards ND but because of his relationship with Dabo and some players on the team he is close with to tell them no.
Isn’t he best buds with an ND recruit? Or am I thinking of someone else?

T-Boone

Reaction score
Get him recruiting Vizzina then

ThePiombino

The OG "TP"
Reaction score
That’s a weird post. Is that a ranking at the end? It’s nice that Clemson is beating out BC for this kid but in recruiting you don’t get any points for second place.
Apparently it does in the world of subscriptions where you need to pander to an audience.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk