'23 MA WR Ronan Hanafin (Offer)

Blazers46

My adjectives are wise, brilliant and handsome.
Reaction score
Can someon summarize the last few months on this recruitment? Trying to digest it all but reading through just seems like I would be here all day.

InKellyWeTrust

Reaction score
Can someon summarize the last few months on this recruitment? Trying to digest it all but reading through just seems like I would be here all day.
17 year olds, NIL, Dabo Sweeney, Chris Vizinna, Chansi Stuckey, Tommy, Dante Moore. I think that summarizes it pretty well 😆

Mavericknyc1980

Reaction score
Sidenote:

IB LOVES themselves some Marcus Freeman & the new staff.

So if they say even the smallest negative thing about the new staff it’s worth noting.

They said ND adjusted late with their recruitment of Hanafin.
Said that ND’s approach was Freeman & Rees, the head guys, were the ones who recruited Hanafin, not Stuckey.
And Clemson was able to climb up the recruitment because their WR coach recruited Hanafin & built a great relationship with him. And that close relationship is a big factor & ND realized this & now Stuckey is trying to build a relationship with him.

Unrelated…they didn’t go into details, but did say that ND misjudged the Jason Moore situation & didn’t close properly. Said it was disappointing because ND had their chance and missed it.

And all this was on free podcasts, so don’t come at me…LOL
Thanks Reaper for the recap. These things happen and it is disappointing but let’s hope the staff learned from this.

WilliamWallace

Active Member, Yes
Reaction score
So do we know if Ronan did or didn’t make it to the BBQ?

I realize we are or are headed into a dead period but his recruitment has been pretty quiet. I’ll take it as no news is good news

Reaper97

Reaction score
Singer with a somewhat positive update on Hanfin too
I’m assuming Singer just read with the other site said, since it was similar & later that night…
But what I can take from the situation is it’s similar to the Gray situation, where Hanafin is closer to the Clemson WR coach & Dabo, but likes ND overall better.
He is having a hard time telling the Clemson coaches no.

FightingIrishLover7

All troll, no substance
Reaction score
I’m assuming Singer just read with the other site said, since it was similar & later that night…
But what I can take from the situation is it’s similar to the Gray situation, where Hanafin is closer to the Clemson WR coach & Dabo, but likes ND overall better.
Why do you spend so much time on IE? Don't you own your own message board? Or is down again?

stlnd01

Was away. Now returned.
Reaction score
Clemson has more coaching stability than most but someone should remind young Ronan that that WR coach will almost certainly be elsewhere in three years, while Notre Dame is always going to be Notre Dame.

Reaper97

Reaction score
Lax is either laughing at both of you, or with both of you. LOL.
I don’t have to post.
There are a couple dozen people who post 247 updates, same for On3. A dozen or more people who post ISD & Rivals updates.
No one posts IB updates, so it seems like it’s always me. If others did I wouldn’t, just like I don’t post other stuff because people already do.

But I will stop sharing IB updates since Irishlover7 is bothered by it.

Rockin’Irish

Hearing Impaired
Reaction score
I don’t have to post.
There are a couple dozen people who post 247 updates, same for On3. A dozen or more people who post ISD & Rivals updates.
No one posts IB updates, so it seems like it’s always me. If others did I wouldn’t, just like I don’t post other stuff because people already do.

But I will stop sharing IB updates since Irishlover7 is bothered by it.
Please continue, all the info we can sift through is a good thing! 🤘🏼💀

FightingIrishLover7

All troll, no substance
Reaction score
No thanks. Post away.
I'm cool with all sources - it's just bizarre how IB heavy you are and posting "PSAs" about shows.
Post away, its all good. But know I'm going to throw Driskell shade along the way

And unless you start posting about timeshares, all is fair here (except the gentleman's lounge)

Dale

Reaction score
Every thread, especially when you read them after a weekend away lol, lately is just IB info, shit on Driskell or On3 info, shit on Singer. It’d say bash away in the talking heads thread but judge the info on its own merit instead of rehashing opinions on each daily. From someone that doesn’t like either.