'23 MA WR Ronan Hanafin (Clemson Verbal)

Cackalacky2.0

Specimen
Reaction score
Nothing like him other than white card…. Teams should be selling wr and not one has more. Availability than nd
Renfro was a very specific type of player in their offense. I can only imagine they sat Ronan down and said look on film what we did with Hunter and how we s use you. Likely a big selling point. Seem very similar to me though I’m not the best evaluator of talent.

Hunter Renfro and McJesus is what Dabo is selling.

irishfan

Irish Hoops Mod
Reaction score
Renfro was a very specific type of player in their offense. I can only imagine they sat Ronan down and said look on film what we did with Hunter and how we s use you. Likely a big selling point. Seem very similar to me though I’m not the best evaluator of talent.

Hunter Renfro and McJesus is what Dabo is selling.
Renfrow is 5’10” 185 and exclusively a slot. Pretty sure their similarities stop at race.

Reaper97

Reaction score
I thought you hate Singer lol
I don’t HATE him.
Hate is a strong word reserved for bad people.
But to your point, I very much dislike him.

He is really, really bad at his job.
And from a personal experience (yes, I know him), he is vindictive, immature, sensitive & lazy.

I wouldn’t repeat what he says if I didn’t know he got it elsewhere from a more trusted source (yes, he reads other people’s stuff).

du Lac

CEO of IE
Reaction score
What did he mean by that?
Guessing it’s in reference to hoping it works out that they play catch together. It’s good to see they have ties as Vizz is pressing hard. CJ is publicly recruiting everyone in ‘23 and ‘24.

ndcoltsfan2010

Reaction score
Realistically I see 3 players that Notre Dame leads for.
Love, Ausberry and Hanafin (50/50).

Who else could we get in this class, besides a flip of Minchy or Novosad?

Irishdrunk

Smartest Guy in the Room
Reaction score
I wonder if Chansy Stuckey being at ND bc Clemson doesn't want him is something that has been fed to him.
I do business w a former QB and Team Captain at Clemson and they think the world of Stuckey. In fact it wouldn’t surprise me if Dabo someday had him on his staff.

Irishdrunk

Smartest Guy in the Room
Reaction score
I have not met Stuckey but the guy swears he is going places and is amazingly charismatic.