'23 MA DL Boubacar Traore (Notre Dame Verbal)

NDMD

Reaction score
Can't help but wonder if he (or BC) is trying to set up a plan B for him if Moore ends up committing to ND

Te'o4Heisman

Reaction score
No.
Moore & Traore have nothing to do with each other.

He went with two teammates as a favor.
ND gave him permission.
They don’t consider it a real visit.
He OVs ND next week.
Where are you seeing this that ND gave him permission and dont consider it a real visit?

Sea Turtle

Reaction score
No.

ND gave him permission.
He OVs ND next week.
Ok, this makes me feel better.

stlnd01

Was away. Now returned.
Reaction score
Dude lives like five miles from BC. He's probably been there 100 times. Visiting, officially or not, is not a big deal. If he OVs to Notre Dame next week as planned, we're good. If not, at least we'll know soon.

NDMD

Reaction score
No.

ND gave him permission.
He OVs ND next week.
If this is true, why was nothing reported until after things leaked? Still smells fishy to me. What’s ND going to say, they’re pissed & are dropping him? Not realistic if they actually want him in the class.

Edit- I’m not worried about losing him to BC outright, but would not be surprised if he were to jump ship if Jason Moore commits.

allenm5333

Reaction score
If this is true, why was nothing reported until after things leaked? Still smells fishy to me. What’s ND going to say, they’re pissed & are dropping him? Not realistic if they actually want him in the class.
It’s a no win for reporters. If they report it, fans are still going to complain

Reaper97

Reaction score
Driskell says he & others knew beforehand.
Multiple kids were going who have no interest in BC, but were going to help with other local athletes’ recruitments.
Driskell said another recruit from the area had told him the same thing.

NDMD

Reaction score
Driskell says he & others knew beforehand.
Multiple kids were going who have no interest in BC, but were going to help with other local athletes’ recruitments.
Driskell said another recruit from the area had told him the same thing.
If you believe everything reported verbatim I have a bridge to sell you.

Reaper97

Reaction score
If you believe everything reported verbatim I have a bridge to sell you.
So multiple ND sites are all wrong because it is fishy to you?

So do you just pick & choose what you want to believe when it suits you?
If so, why even read any site or be here?

I will buy your bridge if all my trusted staff tells me it’s legit & a good deal.

NDMD

Reaction score
So multiple ND sites are all wrong because it is fishy to you?

So do you just pick & choose what you want to believe when it suits you?
If so, why even read any site or be here?

I will buy your bridge if all my trusted staff tells me it’s legit & a good deal.
Note where I said I’m not worried about him flipping to BC outright as things stand.

Team reporters work with programs and often report/don’t report what they’re told to. If you want to take everything at face value that’s up to you.

I take it you feel great about Peyton Bowen too, he’s just trying to get his little brother exposure, right? That’s what’s reported.

(tangent: Big LOL at Driskell being a trusted source. The guy who said Everett Golson was a changed man in 2014 and was going to lead ND back to the playoff 😂)

Reaper97

Reaction score
Note where I said I’m not worried about him flipping to BC outright as things stand.

Team reporters work with programs and often report/don’t report what they’re told to. If you want to take everything at face value that’s up to you.

I take it you feel great about Peyton Bowen too, he’s just trying to get his little brother exposure, right? That’s what’s reported.

(tangent: Big LOL at Driskell being a trusted source. The guy who said Everett Golson was a changed man in 2014 and was going to lead ND back to the playoff 😂)
So Singer isn’t trusted either?

NDMD

Reaction score
So Singer isn’t trusted either?
Literally unrelated. Just taking a dig at Driskell.

All ND beat reporters get access by playing nice with staff. If you want to take everything said at face value that's up to you. Im skeptical that ND was ok with it. Not sure why you're so defensive about it.

NDdomer2

Staff member
Reaction score
ND's whole cant visit elsewhere if committed shit is just a complete trash show btw. not sure how they can hold anyone accountable on it with the way things currently are.

Domina Nostra

Reaction score
And Du Lac?

Fist of all, I don't think anyone under 18 is going over social media posts with a fine-tooth comb like you are. The kids click something for 0.01 seconds and then move on.

But either way I don't think that's Du Lac, it looks like Boston City Hall to me. It only looks like Du Lac because of the shadows. Take a look at the magnified version:

shutterstock_696157549.0.jpg