'23 MA DL Boubacar Traore (Notre Dame Verbal)

clashmore_mike

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
10143624.jpg

Defensive Line
West Roxbury, MA
Catholic Memorial

Measurements
Ht: 6'4"
Wt: 250

Ratings
247 Comp: :s::s::s::s: 0.9375 Composite, #21 DL, #148 Overall
247: :s::s::s::s: 93 Rating, #11 DL, #89 Overall
Rivals: :s::s::s::s: 5.8 Rating, #15 WDE, #220 Overall
ESPN: :s::s::s::s: 82 Rating, #24 DE, #193 Overall
On3: 4*, 93 Rating, #15 DL, #98 Overall
On3 Cons: 4*, 91.85 Rating, #19 DL, #133 OA

Offers
Notre Dame
Boston College ..... Committed 8/5/20 ..... Decommitted 3/12/22
Michigan
Pittsburgh
Wisconsin

Boubacar Traore on Hudl

Last edited by a moderator:

Me2SouthBend

Reaction score
Clash thanks for the profile. It seems BobbyMac/Crusader has gone quiet. Everything ok w him?

BobbyMac

O'Skool
Staff member
Reaction score
Clash thanks for the profile. It seems BobbyMac/Crusader has gone quiet. Everything ok w him?

I'm alive. Been involved with a crazy project the past 3 months working 70 hour weeks. Finishing that up on Tuesday and having surgery on Wednesday. Hopefully I'll be back to my regular IE office hours after my trip to the butcher.

dad4aa

Reaction score
I'm alive. Been involved with a crazy project the past 3 months working 70 hour weeks. Finishing that up on Tuesday and having surgery on Wednesday. Hopefully I'll be back to my regular IE office hours after my trip to the butcher.

Hopefully it’s a minor surgery but will add you to my prayers regardless. Hope you have a speedy recovery.

Pops Freshenmeyer

Reaction score

Getting everything moved to Baton Rouge?

Be well, my man.

Me2SouthBend

Reaction score

Someone needs to put you on the IE payroll so you don’t need to have 70 hours of your week taken up by some distraction elsewhere. Speedy recovery to you.

zelezo vlk

Reaction score

Prayers for your quick recovery!

BrownerandFry

Reaction score
Boubacar's brother played at LSU and is an OL for the Jags.

I like these guys who have kind who have played at a high level. Including Irivin. They have a better base to separate the hype from reality.

Dale

Reaction score
We should be a top candidate. ND taking 4 of the top ranked Massachusetts kids would be hilarious.

Luckylucci

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If ND gets Moore and Houston are they done? Is he the 5th?
I haven’t seen anything definitive on numbers but I would hope so and I think there is space for 5.

Now, some of this depends on what type of front they’re recruiting for but ‘21 brought in 2 DL and 1 possible Vyper in Schweitzer. ‘22 brought in 2 DL and 1 Vyper in Gobaira. Now, could someone like Burnham end up at Vyper? Certainly. Just not sure that changes the math for the swing DL they’re looking for in this class.

Also, I think Vernon is growing into a permanent inside player with Moore and Traore being the swing DL. Would they take both Moore and Traore? Again, I would hope so. Keeley/edge, Moore, Traore, Vernon, and Houstan makes 5, +6 = 11 total over 3 cycles. That’s not even a full 3 deep of used scholarships.

NDIrish88

Reaction score
I haven’t seen anything definitive on numbers but I would hope so and I think there is space for 5.

Now, some of this depends on what type of front they’re recruiting for but ‘21 brought in 2 DL and 1 possible Vyper in Schweitzer. ‘22 brought in 2 DL and 1 Vyper in Gobaira. Now, could someone like Burnham end up at Vyper? Certainly. Just not sure that changes the math for the swing DL they’re looking for in this class.

Also, I think Vernon is growing into a permanent inside player with Moore and Traore being the swing DL. Would they take both Moore and Traore? Again, I would hope so. Keeley/edge, Moore, Traore, Vernon, and Houstan makes 5, +6 = 11 total over 3 cycles. That’s not even a full 3 deep of used scholarships.
Yeah agree totally. 5 seems to be worth it

stlnd01

Was away. Now returned.
Reaction score
We should be a top candidate. ND taking 4 of the top ranked Massachusetts kids would be hilarious.
Especially since you can count on one hand the number of truly big-time college football players who have come from Massachusetts in the last decade. Actually I'm struggling to think of any beyond Christian Wilkins and AJ Dillon. Northwestern had that scrappy linebacker from Scituate a couple years ago when they were good who was like their leading tackler. Justin Yoon? (I'm from Mass. and allowed to make fun of it. You're not.)

But, no, seriously, the Boston-area private and Catholic schools are producing some pretty good players these days and they are often good academic and cultural fits for Notre Dame. The only other national program that really seems to be active around here is Michigan. And BC of course but BC sucks. Go get 'em.

Crazy Balki

Site Assigned Optimist
Reaction score
I'd be surprised if ND wasn't aiming for at least 5.

ND needs at least a 1T and a SDE, and probably another interior guy on top of Vernon already.

irishog77

NOT SINBAD's NEPHEW
Reaction score
Especially since you can count on one hand the number of truly big-time college football players who have come from Massachusetts in the last decade. Actually I'm struggling to think of any beyond Christian Wilkins and AJ Dillon. Northwestern had that scrappy linebacker from Scituate a couple years ago when they were good who was like their leading tackler. Justin Yoon? (I'm from Mass. and allowed to make fun of it. You're not.)

But, no, seriously, the Boston-area private and Catholic schools are producing some pretty good players these days and they are often good academic and cultural fits for Notre Dame. The only other national program that really seems to be active around here is Michigan. And BC of course but BC sucks. Go get 'em.
It is a rather pedestrian list. And as sparse as it may be, not even sure you can count one of those guys on there. :ROFLMAO:

Justin Yoon went to Milton as a boarder, I think for just one year. He’s a Nashvillian. He went to the same high school as Alex Bars. I think Justin even is back in Nashville again.

Maybe #Whiskeyjack can do one of his searches and give us a full bio, pre and post Massachusetts and ND. :whoknows: