'23 LA QB Arch Manning (Texas Verbal)

choo choo

crusty veteran
Reaction score
Players like Arch probably peak very early. Sure he will get better but imagine how much money they have thrown at Arch in training. Growing up in that family he can probably read a defenses just as good as some NFL guys.

I would not want Arch playing for ND. If Arch is a flop it will not be the fault of any Manning. Bad game the media will asking Peyton and Eli more questions than Freeman. Exposure might be fun initially but I agree, if you take the Manning name off the film he would probably be down the line as a 4*
BUT, the national attention might be fun. And may move the needle on DM. Of course, it could always move the wrong way.

Blazers46

My adjectives are wise, brilliant and handsome.
Reaction score
BUT, the national attention might be fun. And may move the needle on DM. Of course, it could always move the wrong way.
Having the Mannings on the sideline would be amazingly fun

Irish#1

Livin' Your Dream!
Reaction score
Peyton was a hell of a ballplayer in college. Came back his senior year to win the SEC and come in second in the Heisman.
Eli wasn't quite that but really he was pretty good too. Put Ole Miss back on the map.
temporarily

IrishLion

I am Beyonce, always.
Staff member
Reaction score
BREAKING:

Marcus Freeman is using the presence of actual ghosts to try and lure Arch Manning to Notre Dame.

The thought is that they will film an ND-centric Ghost Busters reboot and make boatloads of cash.

Peyton, Eli and the Bus appear to be all-in.

T-Boone

Reaction score
It definitely flies in the face of the staff being certain that Moore is locked in.

Junkhead

Community Mod
Reaction score
It definitely flies in the face of the staff being certain that Moore is locked in.
I doubt Arch has much, if any, interest in ND, but hopefully these weird "rumors" get Moore to secure his spot!

nsisk157

Reaction score
Look at their game this year against Camden (NJ) in Allentown PA this year. The Camden team looked MILES better, and their top prospect (Number 1 overall in '23) was FAR superior than anyone on Sierra Canyon.

Dajuan Wagner’s Son, DJ, is the #1 recruit heading to Kentucky. My alma mater beat Camden in the State Finals this year. Was a great game. Avenged an opening season loss that was also a good watch.

Jiggafini19Deux

Reaction score
What's his timeline here?

The two Pro Style QB still uncommitted who are top rated are Manning and Moore.

ACamp1900

Counting my ‘bet against ND’ winnings
Reaction score
Someone will hook him soon. He has a Texas sized pedigree so it shouldn’t be too much longer until his recruitment is burnt, done and dusted,…

Am I doing this right??

Last edited:

GATTACA!

It's about to get gross
Reaction score
If Moore is going elsewhere should we go after this kid again? Whoever he is.

du Lac

Appsolute Victory 34-32
Reaction score
Which recruiting service is going to be the first one to stop playing games and put Nico far above Manning where he belongs?

Armyirish47

Reaction score
Which recruiting service is going to be the first one to stop playing games and put Nico far above Manning where he belongs?

After he commits, how else are they gonna keep getting them clicks?

It's science.

Blazers46

My adjectives are wise, brilliant and handsome.
Reaction score
The pressure and expectations on THIS kid. Wow.
He will be fine. He will be a 7 year starter for the NY Jets before they realize it just wasn’t meant to be… but then it will be the Jets fault.