Media:
247 Profile -
Hudl - Arch Manning on Hudl

Last edited:

IrishLion

I am Beyonce, always.
Staff member
Reaction score
Does ND have a shot in this recruitment? Probably not!

Is it going to be interesting to follow anyway? We'll see!

IrishLion

I am Beyonce, always.
Staff member
Reaction score
[TWEET]https://twitter.com/SWiltfong247/status/1372182631354413062[/TWEET]

Cackalacky2.0

Specimen
Staff member
Reaction score
Id LIKE to think that seeing Peyton and Eli succeed independent of school choice and having their input in success after football could be beneficial into understanding NDs benefits here. Im just going to roll with this assumption that this kid will be advised to think long term and high profile.

Rogue219

Reaction score
Id LIKE to think that seeing Peyton and Eli succeed independent of school choice and having their input in success after football could be beneficial into understanding NDs benefits here. Im just going to roll with this assumption that this kid will be advised to think long term and high profile.

That said, he's going to Duke to play for Cutcliffe like his uncles. LOL.

zelezo vlk

Reaction score
Thatd be awesome if he did

Sent from my SM-J337U using Tapatalk

Rogue219

Reaction score
I will assume Alabama, Oklahoma and Clemson will be in the mix here provided all of them offer. Surely LSU, Tennessee and Ole Miss will be the obvious dots connected.

I want to know how anyone in their right mind pitches this family that Notre Dame is the best place for this kid to develop his football skills. If he were an OL or TE, maybe, but QB?

mango4

Reaction score
I will assume Alabama, Oklahoma and Clemson will be in the mix here provided all of them offer. Surely LSU, Tennessee and Ole Miss will be the obvious dots connected.

I want to know how anyone in their right mind pitches this family that Notre Dame is the best place for this kid to develop his football skills. If he were an OL or TE, maybe, but QB?

I'd throw Texas in there too since I believe Sark was one of his main recruiters when he was at Bama

Dale

Reaction score
LSU dropping the bag already signed a booster’s son that happens to be his OL in Bo Bordelon

dublinirish

Everestt Gholstonson
Reaction score
i bet the kid makes a business decision and signs with Bama because of the pro pathway. They won't make an emotional decision and sign for Ole Miss or anything

Rogue219

Reaction score
I'd throw Texas in there too since I believe Sark was one of his main recruiters when he was at Bama

Good call. That's pretty high profile.

I don't see Ohio State really being a fit here for a Manning, but they're one of the big boys and if they offered it would be interesting.

Rogue219

Reaction score
i bet the kid makes a business decision and signs with Bama because of the pro pathway. They won't make an emotional decision and sign for Ole Miss or anything

That's my thought as well. Bama, OU, Clemson. Maybe Texas if Sark can turn it around in the two years before Arch has to sign.

IHateMarkMay

IHateDavidPollackToo
Reaction score
Per 247, spoke with ND this morning on zoom:

Notre Dame will offer their top quarterback targets today. Two we know that are going to get a call are New Orleans (La.) Isidore Newman passer Arch Manning and Detroit (Mich.) King’s Dante Moore, the No. 1 and No. 3 signal-callers in the Top247. Manning will speak to the Irish staff at 8:45 am (CST) per his head coach Nelson Stewart. The King staff has been pushing for Moore to get an opportunity from the Irish for a while now.

https://247sports.com/Article/Notre...St-Patricks-Day-Pot-of-Gold-offers-162550834/

beryirish

Dry Land Is Not A Myth!
Reaction score
Imagine recruiting him and paying an in-home visit to see uncle Peyton and uncle Eli sitting on the couch with a pencil and clipboard.

RDU Irish

Catholics vs. Cousins
Reaction score
So what is this kid rated if not last name Manning? Don't get me wrong - hard to argue with that pedegree. Obviously RP3 gets to host the official visit.

Rogue219

Reaction score
So what is this kid rated if not last name Manning? Don't get me wrong - hard to argue with that pedegree. Obviously RP3 gets to host the official visit.

No higher or lower than the typical QB recruit these days who has rich parents that get him all the best private coaching and are able to send him to the powerhouse private school where he can play with other Division I recruits.

Dale

Reaction score

I think he’s legit. We’ll have to see the real rankings not just these initial ones but I’d say Bama isn’t in the business of offering someone they don’t think can play

RDU Irish

Catholics vs. Cousins
Reaction score
I think he’s legit. We’ll have to see the real rankings not just these initial ones but I’d say Bama isn’t in the business of offering someone they don’t think can play

Because throwing to a pile of 5 start WRs is a unique QB talent? I would think doing more with less is a better crucible than BMOCing it at Bama for 3 or 4 years. Then God forbid you have to compete for the job and don't get to put up gaudy stats and get credit for winning all the time.

Dale

Reaction score
Because throwing to a pile of 5 start WRs is a unique QB talent? I would think doing more with less is a better crucible than BMOCing it at Bama for 3 or 4 years. Then God forbid you have to compete for the job and don't get to put up gaudy stats and get credit for winning all the time.

I’m not really saying he’s gonna go there or should or anything just a Bama offer is always nice lol

Rogue219

Reaction score

Maybe you should watch him play?

Irish#1

Livin' Your Dream!
Reaction score

Cooper played at Ole Miss so that's two for the Rebels.

Rogue219

Reaction score

LOL. Seriously, though, it is funny when you think of how many people won't know.

Nobody. Only the kid's biological father and only male Manning that didn't play QB in the NFL. There's nothing to see there.

Irish#1

Livin' Your Dream!
Reaction score
LOL. Seriously, though, it is funny when you think of how many people won't know.

Nobody. Only the kid's biological father and only male Manning that didn't play QB in the NFL. There's nothing to see there.

There might be plenty to see there. Peyton has always maintained that Cooper was a better QB prospect than he or Eli. His career was cut short during his freshman year by spinal stenosis,