'23 LA LB Tackett Curtis (Southern Cal Verbal)

Dale

Reaction score
ND giving yet another run at Curtis. I really don’t understand his lack of interest but then he says he’s interested and then again nothing thing but Mason will give it a whirl apparently

FightingIrishLover7

All troll, no substance
Reaction score
ND giving yet another run at Curtis. I really don’t understand his lack of interest but then he says he’s interested and then again nothing thing but Mason will give it a whirl apparently
I'm wondering if more of a flex at Kelly than anything at this point.
"We might not get them, but we're going to make your life hell for fun"

Dale

Reaction score
I'm wondering if more of a flex at Kelly than anything at this point.
"We might not get them, but we're going to make your life hell for fun"
Don’t think Curtis is even considering LSU.

Based off a recent article he’s got most of his OVs planned but not all 5. Maybe ND is thinking he just give it a chance use one of those extra OVs

FightingIrishLover7

All troll, no substance
Reaction score
Don’t think Curtis is even considering LSU.

Based off a recent article he’s got most of his OVs planned but not all 5. Maybe ND is thinking he just give it a chance use one of those extra OVs
I meant the fact that ND is making LA a priority, in general.

BobbyMac

O'Skool
Staff member
Reaction score
They also offered his ‘24 teammate on St Paddy’s Day

PANDFAN

Look Down
Reaction score
They also offered his ‘24 teammate on St Paddy’s Day
i believe this is more of the visit there but just stopping in and seeing if they get a little more traction....but it doesn't appear he is interested by his actions

Luckylucci

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This morning Matt Freeman at ISD had him going to OSU.

Staying south would've been my preference. OSU tolerable. USC, barf.

Whiskeyjack

Mittens Margaritas Ante Porcos
Staff member
Reaction score
Choosing to (try to) defend the walls of Troy? That's a bold strategy, Cotton.

Dale

Reaction score
It’s interesting I was reading from OSU folks Al Washington only lands kids OSU always lands. We’ll upgrade with him gone.

Troy Bowles ❌
Tackett Curtis ❌
Raul Aguirre ❌

Only one left is Arvel Reese an “easy” Glenville Cleveland kid. Meanwhile Washington is helping land a Louisiana kid at a position that isn’t even his…

Ndaccountant

Old Hoss
Reaction score
This morning Matt Freeman at ISD had him going to OSU.

Staying south would've been my preference. OSU tolerable. USC, barf.
11W has been saying for the last week it was unlikely he would be in their class. Up until 2 weeks ago, they believed they had both he and Haynes.

They will still have an amazing class, but they were banking on these two. It would be like if we lose out on Ausberry.

Luckylucci

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
11W has been saying for the last week it was unlikely he would be in their class. Up until 2 weeks ago, they believed they had both he and Haynes.

They will still have an amazing class, but they were banking on these two. It would be like if we lose out on Ausberry.

And it sounds like OSU will lose Downs, as well. They’ll be alright but certainly some big L’s for the Buckeyes.

INLaw

Reaction score
And it sounds like OSU will lose Downs, as well. They’ll be alright but certainly some big L’s for the Buckeyes.
Maybe without those perceived liens they may not so easily catch and pass our class rankings wise