'23 LA LB Jaiden Ausberry (Notre Dame Verbal)

House16

Reaction score
So the rankings out of high school are of how they will be as pros rather than at college?
Yeah. The pro is that it’s easy for services to check their rankings using draft picks. The con is that a ranking doesn’t directly correspond to value to the college team.

laughingirish90

Reaction score
gonna be tough for teams running plays east and west the next few years with speedsters like Jaiden, Peyton Bowen, Micah Bell, Sneed amongst others we've brought in or are bringing in

Jiggafini19Deux

Reaction score
FZXEepoXwAAxHoJ

ThePiombino

The OG "TP"
Reaction score
Hire a top dc who coaches linebackers = all the linebackers. Make him head coach = all the linebacker. I may be math dumb but that works for me
Maybe next we'll hire a top OC who coaches QBs... [/trollface]

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

du Lac

Appsolute Victory 34-32
Reaction score
0 of the top 12 recruits from LA have committed to LSU. BK getting a $100 million retirement pension from LSU.

House16

Reaction score
0 of the top 12 recruits from LA have committed to LSU. BK getting a $100 million retirement pension from LSU.
I saw that tweet and it’s not actually true. #8 is verballed to LSU. Also, #3, 5, 10, and 12 are 100% CB’d to LSU and #13 and 16 are verballed to LSU (#16 is #258 nationally for reference).

I really really really hope Kelly fails but the smart money is on LSU being at least a 10-win per year, top-10 recruiting team.

StPaul_Irish

Reaction score
I saw that tweet and it’s not actually true. #8 is verballed to LSU. Also, #3, 5, 10, and 12 are 100% CB’d to LSU and #13 and 16 are verballed to LSU (#16 is #258 nationally for reference).

I really really really hope Kelly fails but the smart money is on LSU being at least a 10-win per year, top-10 recruiting team.

Maybe, there is a lot of excitement out of the gate (same could be said for us) but give it a few years, BK will find out where the hot Golf tracks are and disappear. I see 9-10 W seasons for him as he is a good coach, but I see 10-15 classes after a year or two. They say history has a habit of some kind or something.

CanadalovesND

Reaction score

For me, he can have that. Just with his comments after his departure about the recruiting difficulties, and inability to get over the blowout playoff losses, I don’t want to see him climb much higher than that at LSU.

StPaul_Irish

Reaction score
For me, he can have that. Just with his comments after his departure about the recruiting difficulties, and inability to get over the blowout playoff losses, I don’t want to see him climb much higher than that at LSU.

I hope Bama beats em by 50. Heck I am praying good ole Clark LEE beats him.

Luckylucci

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Give us all the LB’s. The LB room is going to be loaded with quality players. Huge addition.