'23 KS RB Dylan Edwards (Notre Dame Verbal)

T-Boone

Reaction score
Good stuff.
He is fast.
Is CJ Saunders a decent comparison? (Obviously significantly faster).
I see some return TDS in NDs future.

PutuporShutup

Reaction score
This kid will be open on every play for CJ Carr.
These are the comments that come from not getting a ton of talented players on offense… when we get speed we assume heisman

He will not be open every play

Super exciting player, but let’s not pretend like hes the first ever with this speed and moves

IrishBoognish

Reaction score
These are the comments that come from not getting a ton of talented players on offense… when we get speed we assume heisman

Super exciting player, but let’s not pretend like hes the first ever with this speed and moves

Have you broken the record for most posts in the shortest amount of time?

You realize you needn't shout your opinion into the ether about every. single. thing. you. see, right?

Maybe let people have their hyperbolic excitement and chill.

MacIrish75

Tier 6 Dogshit Poster
Reaction score

Your schtick is super tired bro. Bout to channel my inner Reali and hit that mute button.

benneboy

Reaction score
Your schtick is super tired bro. Bout to channel my inner Reali and hit that mute button.
Really need more people to do this. Over the past week or two half of what I read on here is people talking to blue bars.

PutuporShutup

Reaction score
Have you broken the record for most posts in the shortest amount of time?

You realize you needn't shout your opinion into the ether about every. single. thing. you. see, right?

Maybe let people have their hyperbolic excitement and chill.
Or maybe balance is needed to comments like Edward’s is going to be open every single play?

Really exciting player, but wow every recruit we land is the next “xyz” top player to ever play the position.

du Lac

CEO of IE
Reaction score
Or maybe balance is needed to comments like Edward’s is going to be open every single play?

Really exciting player, but wow every recruit we land is the next “xyz” top player to ever play the position.
I didn't respond to you the first time. Since you're still angry over my post I will. It's called hyperbole. I think your asbergers is kicking in. I suggest cognitive behavioral therapy.

Some people get excited about landing the nation's fastest and rising composite 4 star running back. Others shit all over it.

Last edited:

stlnd01

Was away. Now returned.
Reaction score
Peaky Blinders was a poor man’s Boardwalk Empire. Which was a poor man’s Deadwood, which was a lesser The Wire.

Edwards is fast AF. If nothing else he’s a killer return man. Maybe a WR/RB hybrid we can get the ball to in space 5-10 times a game. I’m glad he’s here.

BobbyMac

O'Skool
Staff member
Reaction score
Peaky Blinders was a poor man’s Boardwalk Empire. Which was a poor man’s Deadwood, which was a lesser The Wire.

Edwards is fast AF. If nothing else he’s a killer return man. Maybe a WR/RB hybrid we can get the ball to in space 5-10 times a game. I’m glad he’s here.

Yes DE's fast AF

No Deadwood is not < The Wire.

irishandy

Reaction score
I like this pickup, get Love and this will be a heck of a RB class.

PutuporShutup

Reaction score
I didn't respond to you the first time. Since you're still angry over my post I will. It's called hyperbole. I think your asbergers is kicking in. I suggest cognitive behavioral therapy.

Some people get excited about landing the nation's fastest and rising composite 4 star running back. Others shit all over it.
I probably could have been softer but when you see Barry sanders and open all the time and rocket I cringe a little at those expectations

du Lac

CEO of IE
Reaction score
The Barry Sanders stuff started with Twitter analysts. I see a lot of Chris Tyree in him.

stlnd01

Was away. Now returned.
Reaction score
Yes DE's fast AF

No Deadwood is not < The Wire.
Don't get me wrong Deadwood was a great show, but The Wire was the best television show in the history of television. That's a fact. I hope Edwards here is The Wire of scatbacks.

MacIrish75

Tier 6 Dogshit Poster
Reaction score

RIP Michael Kenneth Williams

T-Boone

Reaction score
Don't get me wrong Deadwood was a great show, but The Wire was the best television show in the history of television. That's a fact. I hope Edwards here is The Wire of scatbacks.
Deadwood is a better rewatch than the wire.
But back to Edwards. He is pretty exciting.