'23 IN LB Drayk Bowen (Notre Dame Verbal)

laughingirish90

Reaction score
does anybody know how to watch his team play in the state title game today indy. was able to watch these midwest state title games when fox sports midwest when it was around but not able to get it on hulu

Reaper97

Reaction score
does anybody know how to watch his team play in the state title game today indy. was able to watch these midwest state title games when fox sports midwest when it was around but not able to get it on hulu
It’s on Bally Sports Indiana.
If you are out of state you can pay to subscribe.
If you are in state there is a list of channels by provider on there you can watch for free on TV.

Last edited:

Reaper97

Reaction score
So far, to be honest, I haven’t been impressed.
Bowen will have 20 tackles and a loaded stat line, but he is tackling the RB 6 yards downfield. He lets tiny guys get into him, then as the RB goes by he drags him down.
The level of competition is really bad, so he should not be letting 5’10, 180 lbs kids to get their hands on him.
Mater Dei marched down the field & scored, 7-0.

He just got hurt on offense.
He limped off.

1st Q over.
7-0 Mater Dei
Bowen still out. Getting re-taped on the sideline.

laughingirish90

Reaction score
i'm watching the game now and i can say Bowen looks okay but nothing pops out watching him play that makes me say wow so far

Reaper97

Reaction score
i'm watching the game now and i can say Bowen looks okay but nothing pops out watching him play that makes me say wow so far
He just missed another tackle. That’s three missed tackles for him so far.
He is so much bigger than everyone on the field but doesn’t play like it. He’s letting tiny kids get into him & he needs to just toss them aside and go attack.
Even on offense he is letting tiny kids tackle him one on one.

BobbyMac

O'Skool
Staff member
Reaction score
Is it bad to say Go Wildcats?

Half my family ran the halls of Mater Dei. Ah hell with it, go 59ers... this isn't wrestling.

Reaper97

Reaction score
Is it bad to say Go Wildcats?

Half my family ran the halls of Mater Dei. Ah hell with it, go 59ers... this isn't wrestling.
MD is the better team so far today.
They are goal to go with 22 seconds left in the half, up 7-3.

Reaper97

Reaction score
TD Mater Dei.

14-3 MD at half.

MD throwing & Andrean is blitzing Bowen on pass plays, and Bowen just runs at the OL, & is way too high & just gets stood up every time. He isn’t playing athletic so far.

He also got a personal foul that would be an ejection in college. He destroyed a kid on an overthrow, but cost his team a 1st Down, then a TD.

laughingirish90

Reaction score
don't Reaper if the MD QB will play DIV1 or not but he has a good arm and should play at somewhere in college

Reaper97

Reaction score
don't Reaper if the MD QB will play DIV1 or not but he has a good arm and should play at somewhere in college
He’s about 6’4.5 & makes good decisions.
I’m not sure if he is getting recruited at the D1 level, but he definitely should play in college somewhere.

Reaper97

Reaction score
MD kid just hit a 47 yard FG…

17-3 MD

Andrean coaches not doing anything to get Bowen the ball on offense.

Andrean fumble.

MD makes another FG.
20-3

Up three scores, this one is probable over with how horrible the Andrean offense is.

irish4ever

Reaction score
MD kid just hit a 47 yard FG…

17-3 MD

Andrean coaches not doing anything to get Bowen the ball on offense.

Andrean fumble.

MD makes another FG.
20-3

Up three scores, this one is probable over with how horrible the Andrean offense is.
Their QB is simply TERRIBLE!

kzoondfi

Reaction score
Will be stuck behind Bertrand and Kiser for his entire career.
Gosh! Those guys have gave it their all but it does seem like we have class after class behind these types of guys (RKG’s) at LB, but just not the top tier athletes . Kind of like the QB situation.