PSU
Stanford
Tenn
Wisconsin

Highlights

notredomer23

Staph Member
Reaction score
No offer yet. Loy said the staff really likes him. Not sure if this would be in addition to Jason Moore or a contingency plan. Has nothing to do with Keeley.

Luckylucci

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
As expected, he committed to LSU.

What's interesting is Loy still thinks we offer. No real comments on where he think it goes. Says we'll have to wait and see once he's offered.

Irish#1

Livin' Your Dream!
Reaction score
Nothing concrete to base this on, but I think he sticks with LSU.

irishff1014

Reaction score
As expected, he committed to LSU.

What's interesting is Loy still thinks we offer. No real comments on where he think it goes. Says we'll have to wait and see once he's offered.

Assuming this is due to Moore news?

Luckylucci

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I think that’s safe to say. Although they play different positions along the DL, it was seemingly a BPA spot.

IRISHMAN

Reaction score
i dont understand even if he's not interested why doesn't he have an offer from ND anyway? you can let top talent leave the state, i wonder if it's grades.

Luckylucci

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
i dont understand even if he's not interested why doesn't he have an offer from ND anyway? you can let top talent leave the state, i wonder if it's grades.
I believe there was an offer, just doesn’t seem like one that was made public. Per Loy back when it occurred, he basically told ND he wasn't interested.

Now, this was shortly after his LSU commitment and ND seemingly dragging their feet on him in the early stages of his recruitment. So, maybe things could have changed. But it doesn't sound like there is much traction here.