'23 IL OT Charles Jagusah (Notre Dame Verbal)

Irish#1

Livin' Your Dream!
Reaction score
Not really.
He filmed the committed exactly when said.
Gets announced this coming week.
So exactly on time…
A Michigan fan, who lives in the same area as Jagusah (according to the fan), says that Jagusah has already prepared a commitment video (to ND) and he expects him to announce late next week.

Don’t know if true or not, but it seems plausible.

Not to nitpick, but your post was made on the 17th. "Late next week" indicates the 23rd, 24th or 25th.

du Lac

Appsolute Victory 34-32
Reaction score
This class is going to balloon this week. Crazy it’s June and the majority of the class will be filled. The rest of the haul will be simply closing on a few key guys, but the bulk of the class will be done, correct?

I’m assuming after this week, the only guys left with a really high chance of landing are:

Hanafin
Greathouse
Love
?

notredomer23

Staph Member
Reaction score
This class is going to balloon this week. Crazy it’s June and the majority of the class will be filled. The rest of the haul will be simply closing on a few key guys, but the bulk of the class will be done, correct?

I’m assuming after this week, the only guys left with a really high chance of landing are:

Hanafin
Greathouse
Love
?

Jason Moore

Ausberry and M’Pemba are fall decisions

NDty9

Reaction score

Hanafin
Greathouse
Love
?
always some surprises too ! wow, what a damn class !

du Lac

Appsolute Victory 34-32
Reaction score
Jason Moore

Ausberry and M’Pemba are fall decisions

As soon as I posted that I thought, shit, don’t forget JMoore and Ausberry. Just wasn’t sure if they were really high Or more leans. It feels like

Hanafin
Greathouse
JMoore
Ausberry
Love

are all about the same level of ND lean, perhaps. Only about 5 guys left to close on and then a couple long shots.

House16

Reaction score
As soon as I posted that I thought, shit, don’t forget JMoore and Ausberry. Just wasn’t sure if they were really high Or more leans. It feels like

Hanafin
Greathouse
JMoore
Ausberry
Love

are all about the same level of ND lean, perhaps. Only about 5 guys left to close on and then a couple long shots.
I wouldn't say they're the same level of ND lean. Hanafin and Greathouse are all but done deals, Moore and Ausberry are ND leans, still work to be done with Love.

NDty9

Reaction score
I wouldn't say they're the same level of ND lean. Hanafin and Greathouse are all but done deals, Moore and Ausberry are ND leans, still work to be done with Love.
Love would be such a weapon for us , and by all accounts, is an EXTREMELY strong ND fit as far as character goes

irishandy

Reaction score
Wasn't his mom with him on his last visit?

I think HH wrapped this up and he'll be committing to the good guys.

I cannot say enough about this coaching staff, seems to me they are recruiting their tails off more than any other BK staff has.