'23 IL OT Charles Jagusah (Notre Dame Verbal)

Dale

Reaction score
0057976-imvr-1280x720.jpg

Luckylucci

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Boom!

Calling all top-rated QBs: Come play behind future NFL linemen at ND!! #OLU

Seriously, one of just a few programs that are recruiting the OL like this. Think about Carr, coming in with or behind this many quality OL prospects. HH should have no problems fielding very good units with this many dudes.

BleedBlueGold

Reaction score
Seriously, one of just a few programs that are recruiting the OL like this. Think about Carr, coming in with or behind this many quality OL prospects. HH should have no problems fielding very good units with this many dudes.

There are a lot of variables a QB recruit needs to consider, but among the most important should be how well said school recruits/develops OL. A QB's success is directly related to how good the OL is. Ask Jack Coan during the first half of last season... CJ Carr will have one of the cleanest jerseys in CFB. Book it.

ndcoltsfan2010

Reaction score
Man this is awesome!!!! We will have a great OL for a few years and I know CJ is happy knowing he has some big bodies up front to protect him.

du Lac

Appsolute Victory 34-32
Reaction score
I hope they do articles about how ND has regained the lead. The Ohio State folks didn’t wait a second to publish how they took the lead when they got the 2 WRs. That lasted a few days.

Reaper97

Reaction score
I hope they do articles about how ND has regained the lead. The Ohio State folks didn’t wait a second to publish how they took the lead when they got the 2 WRs. That lasted a few days.
Depends what rankings you look at.
ND is now #1 on 247.
But #2 on On3.
And #3 on Rivals.
And those all include Jagusah.