‘23 IL OL Christopher Terek (Notre Dame Signee)

Dale

Reaction score

Offers

Notre Dame
Wisconsin
Illinois
Iowa
Michigan
Air Force
Boston College
Central Michigan
UCONN
Duke
Eastern Michigan
Iowa State
Kansas
Kent State
Kentucky
Miami (OH)
Minnesota
Missouri
Northern Illinois
Vanderbilt
Western Michigan

Last edited:

ColinKSU

I'm Colin NOT from Kansas
Reaction score
Wisconsin is cheeks, but I have to hope they can still scout OL as well as any program in the country.

Jiggafini19Deux

Clam Bakes and Shitty Takes
Reaction score
Wisconsin is cheeks, but I have to hope they can still scout OL as well as any program in the country.
Any three star OL from Illinois that has an actionable offer from Wisconsin and or Iowa is going to be worth looking at. Really, ANY three star OL offered by either or both of those programs is always going to peak my interest.

The current OL coach there is in his second stint, but the previous one he was coaching OL when Montee Ball was the RB.

NDMatt91

Reaction score
I'm far from a OL expert, do we think he projects as a Tackle or Guard?

IrishLion

I am Beyonce, always.
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm far from a OL expert, do we think he projects as a Tackle or Guard?

247 says he could be either, but his potential at tackle probably depends on getting better with lateral footwork, both for pass-pro and reach blocks.

He's a mauler, though, so I guess he could be one of those guys that is a future RT... until he gets kicked inside by a guy with better footwork on the outside.

CanadalovesND

Reaction score
Per Ryan Roberts, Christopher did receive an official scholarship offer this weekend while on campus. Heistand stamp of approval has been administered.

irishff1014

Reaction score
I know rankings aren’t everything and Alt is proving just that. But this is interesting to see how low he is rated and their interested. And his offer list doesn’t really jump out at you either. Should be interesting to follow.

Jiggafini19Deux

Reaction score
An OL with an offer from both Iowa and Wisconsin is plenty on top of some of the other schools listed there. You get offered by some of these programs, you have grit. You have potential. The likelihood you'll be in the weight room and not the transfer portal is there.

The GBW HS connection to Watt is only a plus here, too.

Dale

Reaction score
Flood said he’s “very solid” to Wisconsin

tim-robinson-i-think-you-should-leave.gif

Last edited:

Irish du Nord

Reaction score
I know rankings aren’t everything and Alt is proving just that. But this is interesting to see how low he is rated and their interested. And his offer list doesn’t really jump out at you either. Should be interesting to follow.
Wisco, Iowa, and scUM have put a ton of OL guys in the league. I think the offer list is pretty good, Kentucky has been recruiting pretty well at OL recently as well

Jiggafini19Deux

Reaction score
The comments in that thread. Wow I know ND fans are delusional but what even is that?? Wisconsin fans think they can steal our recruits 😂😂
I've come to realize that I probably don't even know 75% of what is truly out there. Even when I thought I knew the half of it, I didn't.

Irish#1

Livin' Your Dream!
Reaction score
The comments in that thread. Wow I know ND fans are delusional but what even is that?? Wisconsin fans think they can steal our recruits 😂😂
Yeah, these two cracked me up.

With the way ND season is going, can we patch some of their recruits or others via portal?

Isn't Wisconsin currently 3-4?

Hard for me to respect Loy or ND. That’s partly the homer in me talking I realize but ND is one of those arrogant programs that thinks more highly of themselves than they should. They haven’t really accomplished anything great for quite a while unless you consider making the playoffs and getting annihilated a great accomplishment.

I'll let this one speak for itself. lol

Dale

Reaction score

“I’m still 100 percent committed to Wisconsin”

but then asked about what’s next:

“It’s something I’m thinking about right now. I was obviously very impressed by Notre Dame and expected to be. I want to talk to my coaches at Wisconsin and figure everything out.”

Last edited:

rtrn2glory

Reaction score
Not according to the article, but there seems to be interest. Sounds like if Wiscy sticks with Leonard and the OL coach he'll stick with them.

Jiggafini19Deux

Reaction score
Leonard is 2-1 so far with an OT loss to Michigan State. They are now on a bye week and have Maryland, Iowa, Nebraska and Minnesota left. All winnable games.

I think he's getting that job.

dublinirish

Everestt Gholstonson
Reaction score
Leonard is 2-1 so far with an OT loss to Michigan State. They are now on a bye week and have Maryland, Iowa, Nebraska and Minnesota left. All winnable games.

I think he's getting that job.
it would be akin to putting the program on self probation by not hiring him. Basically they'd lose a whole recruiting class and a bunch of players to transfers most likely.

Jiggafini19Deux

Reaction score
it would be akin to putting the program on self probation by not hiring him. Basically they'd lose a whole recruiting class and a bunch of players to transfers most likely.
I think he can afford one more loss but anything more than that they might need to have a look outside.

Jiggafini19Deux

Reaction score

Very interesting situation right now as Leonhard is 3-2 since taking over. He has Nebraska and Minnesota left to close out the season needing one win to get bowl eligible.

Terek meanwhile is in the state semis this weekend against Lincoln Way East. Should be a great game.

notredomer23

Staph Member
Reaction score
Wisconsin has had 2 decommits today. Wondering if a third may be soon to follow.

Dale

Reaction score
Would imagine Fickell might clean house, including the OL Coach