'23 FL WR Brandon Inniss (Ohio State Verbal)

clashmore_mike

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
9362590.jpg

Wide Receiver
Fort Lauderdale, FL
American Heritage

Measurements
Ht: 6'1"
Wt: 188

Ratings
247 Comp: :s::s::s::s::s: 0.9976 composite, #1 WR, #7 Overall
247: :s::s::s::s: 95 rating, #1 WR, #10 Overall
Rivals: :s::s::s::s::s: 6.1 rating, #1 WR, #4 Overall
ESPN:

Offers
Notre Dame
Alabama
Arizona State
Arkansas
Auburn
Baylor
Cincinnati
Florida
Florida State
Georgia
Georgia Tech
Indiana
Kentucky
Louisville
LSU
Miami FL
Mississippi State
NC State
Ohio State
Oklahoma
Oregon
Penn State
South Carolina
Tennessee
Texas
Texas A&M
USC
West Virginia

https://www.hudl.com/profile/11309179/Brandon-Inniss

Last edited:

clashmore_mike

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
[TWEET]https://twitter.com/mattfreemanISD/status/1390695425502498820?s=19[/TWEET]

Luckylucci

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Damn, they're putting that pressure on Noah Rogers quickly.

Blazers46

My adjectives are wise, brilliant and handsome.
Reaction score
2 of the top 3 WRs in the class... good week for OSU.

Pops Freshenmeyer

Reaction score
Weis, for all his faults, was a Clark Lea away from being a perennial BCS bowl contender.
Originally his DC was going to be Charlie Strong but Urban convinced him to stay in that role at UF. I occasionally wonder how the Weis era might have been different with him on board.

NumbersGuy0520

Reaction score
I love that we're OLU and TEU, but man I miss the days of knowing we had Golden Tate and Floyd on the field together.
We’re improving in our WR recruiting, but I genuinely believe that if we could keep the rest of our recruiting stable (even QB) while drastically improving our WR commits, that we’d be a title favorite and have more recent success than OSU.

Excited that wheels are moving elsewhere, but man - from a recruiting perspective, WR is the most important position to hit big on - give us some 5*s.

Dale

Reaction score
The Tate - Rodgers - Rodgers - Innis class does not happen without Jameson Williams having the season he did at Bama. They are “all love” to each other know but there will be transfers and Williams as shown you can get the Hartline stamp of approval and if you get blocked just play free agency.

Jiggafini19Deux

Reaction score
The Tate - Rodgers - Rodgers - Innis class does not happen without Jameson Williams having the season he did at Bama. They are “all love” to each other know but there will be transfers and Williams as shown you can get the Hartline stamp of approval and if you get blocked just play free agency.
I might be misunderstanding you here, but isn't Williams just an Ohio State footnote in their recruiting pitch?

Olave, Wilson and Smith-Njigba put up numbers that set a pretty high standard for receivers. These recruits have to have seen that as they were juniors in HS. That was with Stroud struggling in September, too.

Maybe I am missing what you're saying. I think they probably have enough of a recruiting pitch to land all four guys regardless of what Williams happened to do at Alabama, however impressive as it was.

Dale

Reaction score
I might be misunderstanding you here, but isn't Williams just an Ohio State footnote in their recruiting pitch?

Olave, Wilson and Smith-Njigba put up numbers that set a pretty high standard for receivers. These recruits have to have seen that as they were juniors in HS. That was with Stroud struggling in September, too.

Maybe I am missing what you're saying. I think they probably have enough of a recruiting pitch to land all four guys regardless of what Williams happened to do at Alabama, however impressive as it was.

Not suggesting OSU themselves is pitching players come here and transfer like Jameson Williams, but it’s definitely a factor in players being comfortable all going to the same spot. And they absolutely still claim him:

NDIrish88

Reaction score
This . . . Also make some.decent NIL before free agency.