'23 FL DE Keon Keeley (Offer)

du Lac

CEO of IE
Reaction score
IB acting like the recruiting process is nearing a close. Lol. No chance. We are flipping some MF’ers at DE and safety. Still need a QB. Love and Hanafin need to close. I expect a freight train by MF after Mpemba now that the dust is settling. Jason Moore isn’t done. Minchey, Dante, Avery Johnson going until 9th inning. Just wait until all these ND kids start hanging out at all American bowls etc. When we are in the playoff consideration come November, we’ll be hard to ignore.

Last edited:

Gold1

Reaction score
IB acting like the recruiting process is nearing a close. Lol. No chance. We are flipping some MF’ers at DE and safety. Still need a QB. Love and Hanafin need to close. I expect a freight train by MF after Mpemba now that the dust is settling. Jason Moore isn’t done. Minchey, Dante, Avery Johnson going until 9th inning. Just wait until all these ND kids start hanging out at all American bowls etc.
Agree with this. If Buckner turns out to be as dynamic as they hope running and passing, and the D remains solid, ND will have a great shot with any of these kids down the stretch. The direction of recruiting will hinge with on field results. Will add even more recruiting street cred to MF or will undermine it. Hopefully it is a fun ride this Fall!!

GATTACA!

It's about to get gross
Reaction score
IB acting like the recruiting process is nearing a close. Lol. No chance. We are flipping some MF’ers at DE and safety. Still need a QB. Love and Hanafin need to close. I expect a freight train by MF after Mpemba now that the dust is settling. Jason Moore isn’t done. Minchey, Dante, Avery Johnson going until 9th inning. Just wait until all these ND kids start hanging out at all American bowls etc. When we are in the playoff consideration come November, we’ll be hard to ignore.
I’ll take a hit of whatever you got. I need some hopium.

irishandy

Reaction score
Jason Moore isn’t done.
But I thought Jason Moore was happy at OSU??

What's the latest on Jason Moore??

It's not just happening to our commits (I still think Keeley signs with the Irish).

These damn Moore's of the 2023 class......

du Lac

CEO of IE
Reaction score
But I thought Jason Moore was happy at OSU??

What's the latest on Jason Moore??

It's not just happening to our commits (I still think Keeley signs with the Irish).

These damn Moore's of the 2023 class......
Nobody is done until signing day. Rumor is ND had a chance to close and didn't lock it up. I see no reason to stop recruiting him, particularly if we beat Ohio State. Then the heat is really on.

ACamp1900

Counting my ‘bet against ND’ winnings
Reaction score
Nobody is done until signing day. Rumor is ND had a chance to close and didn't lock it up. I see no reason to stop recruiting him, particularly if we beat Ohio State. Then the heat is really on.
So,…. It’s done then,…

anarin

They call me Chuck.
Reaction score
Agree with this. If Buckner turns out to be as dynamic as they hope running and passing, and the D remains solid, ND will have a great shot with any of these kids down the stretch. The direction of recruiting will hinge with on field results. Will add even more recruiting street cred to MF or will undermine it. Hopefully it is a fun ride this Fall!!
I can never take anyone seriously if they can't spell players that are on the roster right. Is what it is... sorry not sorry lol

du Lac

CEO of IE
Reaction score
It would be for ND. We're not getting undergrads from OSU lol

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
God no. Just take all of Northwesterns talent. As long as we are king of academic institutions with football (Stanford staying shitty is perfect for us), we can pick and choose. Vandy? Duke? Hide your kids... hide your wives.

calvegas04

Reaction score
I think he took ND Commit out of his Twitter Bio.... not a 100% sure he had it in there before but I believe he did.

stlnd01

Was away. Now returned.
Reaction score
I can never take anyone seriously if they can't spell players that are on the roster right. Is what it is... sorry not sorry lol
I'm just glad to see the legacy of Christ, Reece and Gholston is reborn. Was a dark few years there where everyone spelled our starting QB's name right. Granted, it's hard to misspell Book.

ACamp1900

Counting my ‘bet against ND’ winnings
Reaction score
As long as Friedman gets them playing well it’s all good

arahop

Reaction score
hearing from a friend Sounds like Keeley wants to take visits into the fall. ND said they will move onto other kids and his spot might not be there . Sounds like there is another Uncle trying to come in and play Dad all if the sudden. Why is it always the Uncle of 5 stars that come in like a shark out of water. It's a cultural thing in my eyes. Uncle's in the Black and Brown community always swooping in. Wonder what the Uncle does for a living and what gives him wisdom to take his nephew through this decision. Wonder where the Uncle went to college. Good grief.

dankgesang

Reaction score
hearing from a friend Sounds like Keeley wants to take visits into the fall. ND said they will move onto other kids and his spot might not be there . Sounds like there is another Uncle trying to come in and play Dad all if the sudden. Why is it always the Uncle of 5 stars that come in like a shark out of water. It's a cultural thing in my eyes. Uncle's in the Black and Brown community always swooping in. Wonder what the Uncle does for a living and what gives him wisdom to take his nephew through this decision. Wonder where the Uncle went to college. Good grief.
Jesus Christ

Islandboi

Reaction score
Wait what? You can't be serious? You really think this only happens in the black and brown communities? A cultural thing? My man. Please tell me you just forgot to put that part in italics.