'23 FL DE Keon Keeley (Notre Dame Verbal)

ACamp1900

Counting my ‘bet against ND’ winnings
Reaction score
Take a look at Nick and Malik over here everybody^^^^

jprue24

Reaction score
I'd like to add that while it wouldn't be lifestyle changing money for me and my family, I'd take a shot in the mouth for a million dollars and I am definitely not into to that kinda activity in my free time.

Irish'15

I’m not a businessman; I’m a business, man.
Reaction score
Quinn: CJ, what went into your decision to pick Notre Dame?

CJ: Bags and bags of cash.

Quinn: Alright, makes sense. Go get ‘em, buddy.

stlnd01

Was away. Now returned.
Reaction score
can we briefly talk about the grown-ass man who “talks to Keeley and his mom daily on Facebook?”

Don’t do that! No good can come. Maybe it leads to Ohio State knowing the sticker price for our #1 recruit. And whatever happened to that ‘15 fellow. Bad for all.

Whiskeyjack

Mittens Margaritas Ante Porcos
Staff member
Reaction score
Quinn: CJ, what went into your decision to pick Notre Dame?

CJ: Bags and bags of cash.

Quinn: Alright, makes sense. Go get ‘em, buddy.
Missed opportunity:

6j6dzj.jpg

INLaw

Reaction score
Anyone else in favor of getting rid of IRISH 15 all together?? that possible? Do I need to get signatures or something?

brings NOTHING to this community WHATSOEVER.... (and doesnt seem to ever shut up)

ALL IN FAVOR SAY AYE !
I want him to stay and be contrarian but maybe seem like he is having some fun with it. Why be hear if your miserable. But i can be a jack ass and have been on here so I am sympathetic and also let me apologetic for the times I have.

Irish'15

I’m not a businessman; I’m a business, man.
Reaction score
Let's face it. The momentum ND has is proving that we are more valid now during the NIL era than before it. Just suck it up and accept it.