'23 FL DE Keon Keeley (Notre Dame Verbal)

Dale

Reaction score
Man it seems unlikely he flips but I don’t like how he still won’t just come out and say it. Not that a “I’m 110% committed” type message locks him in to a thing but the door seems to be cracked the tiniest bit still

NDty9

Reaction score
Today on IB (Ik , bad source) they said there was some pretty big news regarding Keeley, but they were gonna keep it for their pay walll people. He did say it was POSITIVE news

MacIrish75

Tier 6 Dogshit Poster
Reaction score
Whoever came up with this chair idea is a fuckin Legend.
I know the kid who did. His name is Landan Yount. Sort of a modern day Rudy story in his path to ND—except for his dream was to “paint the helmets” as opposed to suiting up. It’s been pretty awesome to live vicariously through him over the last few years. He’s moving onto Dartmouth for an increased role (Player Development, maybe?) within that football program. I think he’ll be missed as he’s been pretty tapped into our recruiting and being able to connect with players and what interests/hypes 16-18 year olds.

dublinirish

Everestt Gholstonson
Reaction score
I know the kid who did. His name is Landan Yount. Sort of a modern day Rudy story in his path to ND—except for his dream was to “paint the helmets” as opposed to suiting up. It’s been pretty awesome to live vicariously through him over the last few years. He’s moving onto Dartmouth for an increased role (Player Development, maybe?) within that football program. I think he’ll be missed as he’s been pretty tapped into our recruiting and being able to connect with players and what interests/hypes 16-18 year olds.

yeah kid seems clued in alright

Bo Savage is the one who actually put the chair together. He's a ND FB art director

IrishLion

I am Beyonce, always.
Staff member
Reaction score
Notre Dame's push to keep 5-star Keon Keeley

Great article by Sampson in the Athletic. Sounds like for once, the high school coach is in ND's corner.
“The other day he said out of the blue, ‘I miss Notre Dame. I wish I was there. I could go past the Dome and go to my dorm.’ Out of the blue,” [Keely's mother] said. “He never talks like that usually. I feel like he feels he fits in there. “

We're feeling good right now.

Rogue219

Reaction score
When you post a pic of yourself at the stadium in full uniform on Instagram and quote a Jay Z lyric, there is no going back. That includes every demographic and sector of the fan base, too, Keon.

FightingIrishLover7

All troll, no substance
Reaction score
“The other day he said out of the blue, ‘I miss Notre Dame. I wish I was there. I could go past the Dome and go to my dorm.’ Out of the blue,” [Keely's mother] said. “He never talks like that usually. I feel like he feels he fits in there. “

We're feeling good right now.
Al Washington also deserves big praise here. He kept this thing locked down.

Irish#1

Livin' Your Dream!
Reaction score
There's always the chance for a flip, but this doesn't look like one where it will happen.

“The more he goes into these other locker rooms, the more he sees football cultures, the more he realizes Notre Dame is a place he can go and the guys are going to love him like a brother,” Tre said.