'23 CAN/MD DL Devan Houstan (Notre Dame Verbal)

Reaper97

Reaction score
Incredible how bad Michigan is recruiting considering the year they just had. I’d they are going to take a jump under Harbaugh, it has to be now.
EJ just put in a pick for a 3 Star DL.
He will be Michigan’s second DL commit, one ranked outside the top 600 and the other around 800.
ND is bending Michigan over, then walking away & letting a random dog butt raid them.
It’s that bad right now.

Henges24

Reaction score
They just extended JH too. The guy can’t even convince the kids he‘ll be there till 2026.

stpeteirish

Reaction score
The other 4 finalists are Pitt, Rutgers, Wake, and Northwestern. Michigan didn't even make the final 5 lmao
and those other four almost never get someone we want. Pitt, occasionally, if its a WPA guy. But if you read his last interview they sound like they're running fifth in Houstan's pecking order .

irishandy

Reaction score
Based off what I've read in this thread I like the Irish here. He and Boubacar on the DL front. Is ND after anyone else on the DL front?

Kudos to this coaching staff, they are doing a heck of a job.

Michigan recruiting is surprisingly quiet. I thought Elston would've given them a boost.

arrowryan

Reaction score
Based off what I've read in this thread I like the Irish here. He and Boubacar on the DL front. Is ND after anyone else on the DL front?

Kudos to this coaching staff, they are doing a heck of a job.

Michigan recruiting is surprisingly quiet. I thought Elston would've given them a boost.
Jason Moore

IrishBoognish

Reaction score
I was listening to the OFD podcast (which Ive come to really love) and they were pleading for MF to come into the Horseshoe with a kelly green sweater vest.

Made me so happy to think about.

Let's go!!!!